Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde CP3s

So I'm considering making the Mr. Hydes my first CP3s.  I know I'm probably the minority her but what do you guys think about them.
3b026b46d9d76c2569a0cffb53f91a8ee523c01e_r.jpg

They're crazy in person, but the CP3.V is just a weird looking on-feet shoe. A little too narrow for my feet.

They look like they took the cheetah colorway for the hydes. It doesn't hurt them that they should be an easy cop.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Jordan Brand need to make a better looking shoe for CP3.

now you know that jordan brand will never allow a jordan team player to have a better shoe than jordan sig. series 

^^^ That was Brilliant

Why enter a thread if your just going to bash it?

Never tried a pair of these on, but with the comment of these being narrow, i dont know if i will get around to it. However, i do like the concept of Dr. Jek/Mr. Hyde, and the cw's are nice

Originally Posted by HeirtotheJ23

^^^ That was Brilliant

Never tried a pair of these on, but with the comment of these being narrow, i dont know if i will get around to it. However, i do like the concept of Dr. Jek/Mr. Hyde, and the cw's are nice

Nah.It's constructive criticism.

These look like random JB team shoes not a sig. shoes. CP3 deserve much better looking shoes. Won't even pay $60 for these just because its JB.
sick.gif

I think they are dope. Especially the way CP3 has been ballin.

I'm a sucker for patent leather too...

Originally Posted by Chris316

^^^ That was Brilliant

These look like random JB team shoes not a sig. shoes. CP3 deserve much better looking shoes. Won't even pay $60 for these just because its JB.
sick.gif
you just sounds ignorant
tired.gif

I would like to see these without so much patent on them (not sure if that's the right material), "A" for concept, "D" for execution

Originally Posted by DrFeelGood

Originally Posted by Chris316

^^^ That was Brilliant

sick.gif
you just sounds ignorant
tired.gif
I ain't sweatin it. You can't make people agree with you all the time. That's my "own" opinion.
grin.gif

In my opinion CP3 has yet to make a decent Jordan Brand shoe. This colorway looks like one of those fruity GS only releases that JB tends to drop.

So people will just cop whatever random colors Nike throws on a shoe now, I guess.

I like the CP3.V and have a pair, but am not into these colors, nor the patent leather. I may pick up another pair of CPs - possibly the grey/red - but it won't be these.

these are ill in person.... def like the no creasing and limited wear because of the materials... everyone hating obv hasnt seen these up close

Back
Top Bottom