DragonBallZ Appreciation

Originally Posted by Xavier

Originally Posted by De La MONEY

Baby-Vegeta-Forme-2.jpg

anyone else bang with him?????

baby was a horrible villian. his saga just seemed  to drag,im like when is this shh going to be over with
laugh.gif

sorta like vegeta l streak
roll.gif

We get it you dont like vegeta. I seriously don't think i have ever heard someone cry on how bad a character is so much.

Baby-Vegeta-Forme-2.jpg

baby was a horrible villian. his saga just seemed  to drag,im like when is this shh going to be over with
laugh.gif

roll.gif

We get it you dont like vegeta. I seriously don't think i have ever heard someone cry on how bad a character is so much.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Baby-Vegeta-Forme-2.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

y'all can hate on the man for saying vegeta was a weakling, but is he wrong? vegeta just piles up L's like no one else. and still people consider him to be so strong. he's too arrogant to be considered a great fighter. goku is too nice to be a great fighter, but he was the hero so it;s no surprise people like him. just too bad that broly wasnt a character that had a bigger role. he was the real sayajin. no mercy, in your face and stronger than any other fighter. thats why his ending in 8 was really lame, and then considering that sayajins increase their power so much if they almost die it's stupid to think that he could lose to gohan.

and only goku and vegeta could go SSJ4 in GT, cause they are pure blood. everyone else isnt so they cant go SSJ4

Baby-Vegeta-Forme-2.jpg

laugh.gif

roll.gif

y'all can hate on the man for saying vegeta was a weakling, but is he wrong? vegeta just piles up L's like no one else. and still people consider him to be so strong. he's too arrogant to be considered a great fighter. goku is too nice to be a great fighter, but he was the hero so it;s no surprise people like him. just too bad that broly wasnt a character that had a bigger role. he was the real sayajin. no mercy, in your face and stronger than any other fighter. thats why his ending in 8 was really lame, and then considering that sayajins increase their power so much if they almost die it's stupid to think that he could lose to gohan.

and only goku and vegeta could go SSJ4 in GT, cause they are pure blood. everyone else isnt so they cant go SSJ4

lol ns get so butthurt when i say vegeta is a walking l/etc. thats why i keep going on with it lol

watched that bojack movie and what do u know vegeta takes another L
laugh.gif

trunks ended his fight against that bojack minion filthy
sick.gif

*WAITS TO BE CALLED A HATER

lol ns get so butthurt when i say vegeta is a walking l/etc. thats why i keep going on with it lol

watched that bojack movie and what do u know vegeta takes another L
laugh.gif

trunks ended his fight against that bojack minion filthy
sick.gif

*WAITS TO BE CALLED A HATER

why ya'll still arguing with dude? He jumped his shark pages ago... so anyway...

Discuss that...
Spoiler [+]
goku_vs_superman_Superman_VS_Goku-s500x531-91805-580.jpg

dbz-goku-superman.jpg

Superman_Vs_Kakaroto_2_by_Albert217_Superman_VS_Goku-s300x388-91807-580.jpg

and

Spoiler [+]
Vegeta_VS_Hulk___Promo_Art_by_Gourmandhast.jpg

Aww mon.....
pimp.gif
this would be...............awesome

why ya'll still arguing with dude? He jumped his shark pages ago... so anyway...

Discuss that...
Spoiler [+]
goku_vs_superman_Superman_VS_Goku-s500x531-91805-580.jpg

dbz-goku-superman.jpg

Superman_Vs_Kakaroto_2_by_Albert217_Superman_VS_Goku-s300x388-91807-580.jpg

and

Spoiler [+]
Vegeta_VS_Hulk___Promo_Art_by_Gourmandhast.jpg

Aww mon.....
pimp.gif
this would be...............awesome

Originally Posted by Fatal Lightning

What are you even arguing for? You got me lost as +%+*
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Im prob so late on this but it hasnt been posted here. I wonder where this would fit in the story line (after cell saga maybe). I enjoyed it for what its worth. there was a another set of vids where the Capiton was bigger and not so small. Here ya go. It's english subbed.
good lookin
pimp.gif

if someone can hook me up id like a gif from 9:10-9:30 if possible
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by djkaos23

Im prob so late on this but it hasnt been posted here. I wonder where this would fit in the story line (after cell saga maybe). I enjoyed it for what its worth. there was a another set of vids where the Capiton was bigger and not so small. Here ya go. It's english subbed.
good lookin
pimp.gif

if someone can hook me up id like a gif from 9:10-9:30 if possible
thanks in advance

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

laugh.gif

i dont even know man... it's late...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

laugh.gif

i dont even know man... it's late...
smile.gif

this xavier fella is trippin me out, buddy actually said "u cant whoop my !#% tho" over the internet? damn chill out tough guy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom