Drake denied access to Miami Heat locker room (Video)

This thread, the responses, the video 
laugh.gif

chris brown was already in there and Heat officials didnt think itd be wise having both of them in the same room with plenty of bottles going around. Tony Parker was invited in but refused, he still has nightmares over that night in NYC

Alrdy saw the vid so I clicked this thread for the lulz... They were delivered swiftly

Thanks as always NT.

"He wasn't shooting with them in the gym...hahah" *litterally slaps knee*

Is it just me or does anyone else find it ironic how rappers come off as the BIGGEST groupies of all?...it's hilarious man.

Is it just me or does anyone else find it ironic how rappers come off as the BIGGEST groupies of all?...it's hilarious man.
was thinkin the same thing..like why would you wanna be in the locker room anyway? you aint on the team and its just a whole bunch of dudes jumping around :lol:

He must have been confused, the light skinned locker room is on the visiting team side :lol:

was thinkin the same thing..like why would you wanna be in the locker room anyway? you aint on the team and its just a whole bunch of dudes jumping around :lol:

He must have been impressed with Bosh display last year...

To flex their networking power and reserve the rights to use a line or lines describing the situation in future rap songs.

Back
Top Bottom