Drake denied access to Miami Heat locker room (Video)

If someone would've yelled out either of those first replies, it would've been the funniest thing on the Internet.

He was really upset that he couldn't enter a locker room full of grown men. 
mean.gif

View media item 463417

roll.gif

his face though

his facial expression >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> anything ayo done by Bosh

Last edited:
I swear Drake took a How to act tough 101 class :lol:

in b4 the drake stans :nerd:

...and whoever wins next year Drake and Weezy will standing there saying theyve always been fans
eyes.gif

But Drake and Bron have been tight for years. Way before Bron even came to Miami :rolleyes

dead at the shooting in the gym line...

wifey and i went to a drake show at clevelands house of blues, back when drake was a mixtape rapper and bron played for the cavs. bron had a mic and rocked the stage the whole show with drake. think drake was looking for the same kinda love, but it wasnt happening,

Tell your girlfriend that I can pull some ******* strings
So we're courtside when LeBron get a ******* ring
Yeah, I bet I be there I be there
Yep, that's something he would say. lol

tumblr_loh09iv6fg1qen3oz.gif

Last edited:
The stans to the resuce who cares if he partied later or not or if he's really friends with Bron, **** was funny cause of his reaction and the replies in this thread :rofl:

Also i'm pretty sure for the players and the TEAM (coaches, trainers the whole team) probably wanted to keep it to the players and family, this is their moment not some dude hoppin at the end on cause he feel like it.

I ******g hate the bandwagon celebs though. What the **** happened to pride in your squad? Snoop rocking warrior jerseys when they had they playoff run. Wayne **** riding Miami all the way to the Mavs Title celebration :smh:. Acting like groupies. For anyone who would say oh they get to party with the Champs, these celebs party all the ******g time it ain't like they missing anything. You ain't NEVER gonna catch Spike poppin bottles unless its the Knicks. Ice Cube and Jack Nicholson LA or nothing.

The stans to the resuce who cares if he partied later or not or if he's really friends with Bron, **** was funny cause of his reaction and the replies in this thread :rofl:

Also i'm pretty sure for the players and the TEAM (coaches, trainers the whole team) probably wanted to keep it to the players and family, this is their moment not some dude hoppin at the end on cause he feel like it.

I ******g hate the bandwagon celebs though. What the **** happened to pride in your squad? Snoop rocking warrior jerseys when they had they playoff run. Wayne **** riding Miami all the way to the Mavs Title celebration :smh:. Acting like groupies. For anyone who would say oh they get to party with the Champs, these celebs party all the ******g time it ain't like they missing anything. You ain't NEVER gonna catch Spike poppin bottles unless its the Knicks. Ice Cube and Jack Nicholson LA or nothing.
:lol: Maybe back in the day. Spike is a pop culture bandwagoner these days, he just hops on anything that's popular

View media item 464406

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom