Drake Is NICE..but he NOT THAT NICE!

Originally Posted by solesavage

I've never in my life heard of this dude. Where can I hear from him without having to download anything? I'm pretty damn sure i'll be dissapointed because NT slurps on gucci and he's trash to me.

And for the record Blu is nothing without Exile. True story.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by MidEastBeast

More like drake is a 3 and styles is a 6.5

I wasn't trying to ruffle feathers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Great Hibachi

solesavage wrote:

I've never in my life heard of this dude. Where can I hear from him without having to download anything? I'm pretty damn sure i'll be
dissapointed because NT slurps on gucci and he's trash to me.

indifferent.gif

It's not his fault he's ignorant. Well yes it is but still....

u heard that c.r.a.c.c knuckles album...jonson & johnson?? his isssh is nice with or without ex imo

and like i said b4 so yall dont get me twisted i think drake is a good rapper but dudes settin him up for failure by hyping him..let him drop more materialbefore u label him as the savior thas all im sayin

I agree that Blu is nicer than Drake but Blu's lyrics are more deeper and intellectual Dudes aint looking for that they want to hear I just saw my ex girlstanding to my next girl standin next to the girl that I'm %*@#*% right now'' which is nice but straight forward

I think he's mad overrated here on NT...
& I'm from T.O.

He's a great rapper but people are giving him too much praise.
I'm happy for his success but at least wait until the man drops an album ?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by akajaedeuce

NT Music Forum is notorious for hyping up artists.
And then they break them down after the "newness" wears off (except Cam)...
Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Why ya'll let NikeTalk dictate how you feel about artists? The only thing I keep reading in here is how he doesn't "warrant the hype NT gives him". And??? Who the hell does? It's NT. $$%!#$ on here spend $500 on shoes that once retailed at $75. Hype is hype. Some people just get more excited than others...big deal. Ya'll acting like NT is the world or something and the hype he gets on here reflects life offline as well.
This _ always say what I'm about to say but puts it out there better.

Preach.
Originally Posted by purplehazze96

^ I never understood these kind of responses. What the hell you talking about fam? This is an online community where the purpose is to discuss things. How would it make any sense to not discuss what takes place in the community itself?
I'll answer that.

Because the rationale that the # of pages a thread is on an artist = how "good" they are is ridiculous and that's what you're seeing in thisthread.

Dudes look at the page #'s, think to themselves "This _ gotta be the 2nd coming of ____ for him to have this big a thread, let me check him out"and because they set the expectations that high...they listen to the music and end up being underwhelmed.

That's not the case for everyone in here...but I just don't understand that type of thinking. What I do know is that some _'s let NT form theiropinions on certain artists, whether it be good or bad...

EDIT:

Disclaimer: I don't even know if I have a single post in the Drake thread, so forgive me if dudes are really going all out with comparisons and all thatstuff...I don't frequent the thread.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

I agree that Blu is nicer than Drake but Blu's lyrics are more deeper and intellectual Dudes aint looking for that they want to hear I just saw my ex girl standing to my next girl standin next to the girl that I'm %*@#*% right now'' which is nice but straight forward

laugh.gif
That line's been stuck in my head for the longest now.

I hope yall all know that by making a thread complaining about how mediocre Drake is, is just as much slurping as the official Drake thread.

Hustlin backwards lookin +*% N's

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

purplehazze96 wrote:

^ I never understood these kind of responses. What the hell you talking about fam? This is an online community where the purpose is to discuss things. How
would it make any sense to not discuss what takes place in the community itself?
I'll answer that.

Because the rationale that the # of pages a thread is on an artist = how "good" they are is ridiculous and that's what you're seeing in this
thread.

Dudes look at the page #'s, think to themselves "This _ gotta be the 2nd coming of ____ for him to have this big a thread, let me check him out"
and because they set the expectations that high...they listen to the music and end up being underwhelmed.

That's not the case for everyone in here...but I just don't understand that type of thinking. What I do know is that some _'s let NT form their
opinions on certain artists, whether it be good or bad...

EDIT:

Disclaimer: I don't even know if I have a single post in the Drake thread, so forgive me if dudes are really going all out with comparisons and all that
stuff...I don't frequent the thread.

laugh.gif
You're so off it's not even funny.

Originally Posted by awwsome

I hope yall all know that by making a thread complaining about how mediocre Drake is, is just as much slurping as the official Drake thread.

laugh.gif
exactly... dude thought he was doin it by making this thread. in the end, he's just creating even more buzz around Drake.

Blu and drake should do an album together. Thats like Allah and Jesus at the same table eating supper.

i'd break bread

Originally Posted by YoutubeSensation

Blu and drake should do an album together. Thats like Allah and Jesus at the same table eating supper.

i'd break bread

that would be the first album I buy in a loooooooooooooooooooooooong time

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

What I do know is that some _'s let NT form their opinions on certain artists, whether it be good or bad...

That's what I'm saying.

It's like *+$%%* come to NikeTalk to get answers. So you've got x amount of people on ONE forum causing alot of commotion about him and that makes himoverrated period? I don't get it.

That's like me going to my boys and saying Marques Colston is overrated because of the attention he's getting on NT.

It's like nothing's ever "right enough" on NT. Either *+$%%* are underrated or they're overrated on here. It's like dudes can'tfind middle ground. I remember before Drake started making all these songs with Wayne he was the "cool" person to like around here...now he's gota little buzz and *+$%%* throwing him under the bus.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

FinesseSosa wrote:
purplehazze96 wrote:
I don't give a %@%* how many markets he can tap
laugh.gif
, dudes music straight up isn't good enough to warrant the hype seen on NT.
laugh.gif
you cant be serious. so who do YOU bump nowadays that's new or tell me someone that deserves the hype on NT? ill wait for your response.

shuuuuuutup!!!!!!!!! i didnt say all that..dude can spit and he has a really good image. he will be sucessful no doubt.(granted he dont hypnotized by weezy f baby..yes the f is for phenomenal) i wish him the best ..the slurpage jus needs to chill
i feel you the slurpage has got outta control and this aint nothing to what is going to be going down soon enough

baron boys too good for Wes Duce????
mad.gif
nerd.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Holla at me Fam on the PM. Let me know what you feeling on the PMP theres more heat where that came from...
I agree that Blu is nicer than Drake but Blu's lyrics are more deeper and intellectual Dudes aint looking for that they want to hear I just saw my ex girl standing to my next girl standin next to the girl that I'm %*@#*% right now'' which is nice but straight forward

co-sign

he's not that nice of a rapper at all

but he's great at songwriting

brand new, sooner than later, the remix to little bit, etc show off his songwriting skills

but dudes are going a bit overboard in that drake thread

talking about mancrushes and @@$%

i hope drake keeps it 100% hip-hop and never drops so far gone

^ Hold up a minute. This is what you posted couple days ago, in the Drake thread.
smh.gif

nah but

diplomat tdot, my brother

we love you for all you've done

if you could drop that official tracklisting, i'd e-love you forever

sleep on it and come back tomorrow, bruh

Originally Posted by awwsome

Um no. I think you lack an understanding of what the term slurping means.

As far as all of y'all *****ing and moaning about "backwards hustling" and what not, y'all need to understand that as far as I know, nobodyhas anything against your boy. I could care less if this thread generates buzz for Drake. I'm here to discuss music first and foremost that other *%!!doesn't matter to me. It's always when people hear something they don't want to hear that they get up in arms, trying to make *%!! into more thanwhat it is.

what can i say, i needed that tracklisting

until i realized it dropped today

it's dudes in there talking about they have mancrushes on drake tho, bruh

i'm the least of your worries

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

Originally Posted by Zeus23

Drake is OVERated. POINT BLANK PERIOD.

Blu>Kid Cudi>Drake>Wale>A.Roth

Isn't he the handicapped dude from Degrassi anyways?

50 Cent is gonna eat him alive... and he says Jay-Z's name on EVERY OTHER song. SMH
what does that have to do with anything
eyes.gif
ZERO street cred, How many rappers you know had a major television deal before they were in the rap game? HYPE-HOP

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Hold up a minute. This is what you posted couple days ago, in the Drake thread.
smh.gif

nah but

diplomat tdot, my brother

we love you for all you've done

if you could drop that official tracklisting, i'd e-love you forever

sleep on it and come back tomorrow, bruh

33wxnb9.jpg

"Good Point".

Back
Top Bottom