Drake L-R-G

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Im prolly very slow with this, but is that Drake fallin on the crutches and on the wheel chair?
If so what happened?
he got into a bad car accident, his recovery was documented on MTV like 2 yrs ago. Where have u been??

MTV dropped off like 2 years ago
laugh.gif
everything on that show is trash. MTV used to be that show back in the day, now its just ******ed reality shows. No more %*%*#%%, Viva la Bam, Wild Boys, Andy Milanokis, Cribs, etc... Hell even Pimp my ride was straight.

These days though...
eyes.gif

Edit: not to mention i didnt even know who Drake was 2 years ago.
N's is mad gullible these days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Im prolly very slow with this, but is that Drake fallin on the crutches and on the wheel chair?
If so what happened?
he got into a bad car accident, his recovery was documented on MTV like 2 yrs ago. Where have u been??

MTV dropped off like 2 years ago
laugh.gif
everything on that show is trash. MTV used to be that show back in the day, now its just ******ed reality shows. No more %*%*#%%, Viva la Bam, Wild Boys, Andy Milanokis, Cribs, etc... Hell even Pimp my ride was straight.

These days though...
eyes.gif

Edit: not to mention i didnt even know who Drake was 2 years ago.
N's is mad gullible these days
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Idk the statement didnt really seem that unreasonable...

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i really used to listen 2 drake music....but now it's trash, and these lil wayne pp riders turndrake pp riders really make me stop listening[/color]

i dont care that drake is wearin it lol...i just like the jackets...

and
roll.gif
at the " Im prolly very slow with this, but is that Drake fallin on the crutches and on the wheel chair?
If so what happened?"

Back
Top Bottom