Drake makes a cogent observation.

Cool interview...Bron > Kobe...From the sounds of it he ran through Miss Minaj...[color= rgb(255, 153, 102)]but he makes an inspiring and definitive statement around the 8:45 mark:[/color]

Spoiler [+]
m8oa2v.jpg

We baaaaaack....
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif

I'm sorry though the dark skin vs. light skin argument within black communities is suspect in my book.  Beans*Who does that*Beans

Re-up the spoiler picture. Really don't know what point youre making tho Haze. You a light skin N_?

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

We're all black, though.
Debating over which skin tone is better is mad ignorant.
Correct answer.
And the bottom line at the end of the day.

Its all jokes though one of those uniquely black conversations that can actually be used as a unifying topic.

But a lot of people really believe that light skin and black skin people really act different. Aside from being %$*%, that ##%$ is ******ed.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

eyes.gif

It ain't that serious.
It's not serious? Dudes on here cry about media brainwashing and the"slave mentality" constantly when people talk about this, and it's notthat serious?
laugh.gif

I'm sure this thread was meant to be sarcastic.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

roll.gif

I'm sorry though the dark skin vs. light skin argument within black communities is suspect in my book.  Beans*Who does that*Beans

How so??
We're all black 

But the conflict came from slavery times and the slave master's way of keeping us divided

It just lingered like every other black on black conflict we have in our community

The house %+$+% and the field %+$+%

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

We're all black, though.
Debating over which skin tone is better is mad ignorant.
Correct answer.
And the bottom line at the end of the day.

Its all jokes though one of those uniquely black conversations that can actually be used as a unifying topic.
Well if it's a joke(which btw is hard to tell over the internet) I don't really mind it.
But if someone genuinely believed that their skin tone was dominant over the other, then that's sad.

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

roll.gif

How so??
We're all black 

But the conflict came from slavery times and the slave master's way of keeping us divided

It just lingered like every other black on black conflict we have in our community

I realize where it came from.  Aside from all the social aspects of why it is a %!!%#* up conversation....why would men sit around and argue about which skin tone is "in"...Sounds pretty gay to me.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

Originally Posted by General Johnson

eyes.gif

It ain't that serious.
It's not serious? Dudes on here cry about media brainwashing and the"slave mentality" constantly when people talk about this, and it's notthat serious?
laugh.gif

I'm sure this thread was meant to be sarcastic.
You don't say. 
And my response was to airmaxpenny1 saying it was suspect. 

I hope all of us on this board are smart enough to realize that their is no superior shade in the black community and that sometimes a joke is just a joke. 

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

roll.gif

How so??
We're all black 

I realize where it came from.  Aside from all the social aspects of why it is a %!!%#* up conversation....why would men sit around and argue about which skin tone is "in"...Sounds pretty gay conditioned to me.
It's most famous in the black comunity due to comedians/movies but this happens in all societies. Ask Filipinos, Hispanics, Indians, etc etc

Sidebar:
laugh.gif
at Drake trying to include Obama into the light skin argument. Obama too dark to be considered light skin.

Back
Top Bottom