drake tells a fan he'd **** his girl

And this why _'s end up getting got...thinking they invincible cuz they famous...disrespect is disrespect...you goddamn right I'm mad.

He's even skipping like Wayne now.  
tired.gif

He crossed the line. It's one thing to think it, but to just come out and say, especially to the dude? I hope he gets his dealt with accordingly.

He crossed the line. It's one thing to think it, but to just come out and say, especially to the dude? I hope he gets his dealt with accordingly.

drakes a #@!+. the more and more i hear the clown run his mouth i hope what happened to him in degrassi happens to him in real life, and i hope beanie sigel gets 5 minutes alone with him

drakes a #@!+. the more and more i hear the clown run his mouth i hope what happened to him in degrassi happens to him in real life, and i hope beanie sigel gets 5 minutes alone with him

lmao he does the same thing in all of his concerts the skip, the pointing, and the jolting. He said the same exact thing to a girl when he performed in LA

lmao he does the same thing in all of his concerts the skip, the pointing, and the jolting. He said the same exact thing to a girl when he performed in LA

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Back
Top Bottom