drake tells a fan he'd **** his girl

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

Originally Posted by 18th letter

He crossed the line. It's one thing to think it, but to just come out and say, especially to the dude? I hope he gets his dealt with accordingly.
what's foul is  the fan is someone that paid money to see him perform and the thanks he gets is Drake telling his girl he would smash right in front of his face while being protected by a ton of security.

Dudes a rich boy from Canada comin' out of Disney but talkin like hes from the ghetto.

Won't last more than a couple years in the spotlight, dude doesn't know how to handle it. Clownin' fans on a level like that is straight disrespectful. "Stay humble"

Dudes a rich boy from Canada comin' out of Disney but talkin like hes from the ghetto.

Won't last more than a couple years in the spotlight, dude doesn't know how to handle it. Clownin' fans on a level like that is straight disrespectful. "Stay humble"

He crossed the line. It's one thing to think it, but to just come out and say, especially to the dude? I hope he gets his dealt with accordingly.
what's foul is  the fan is someone that paid money to see him perform and the thanks he gets is Drake telling his girl he would smash right in front of his face while being protected by a ton of security.

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

He's doing exactly what Jay does at the end of his concerts.
I noticed that too
smh.gif

Hope Aubrey gets bodied and goes running to his mama

Originally Posted by Kicks R Me

He's doing exactly what Jay does at the end of his concerts.
I noticed that too
smh.gif

Hope Aubrey gets bodied and goes running to his mama

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Insulting dude in front of all these people and his girl. Dude keep talking like that it's won't be bra's flying at him, but bottles.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Insulting dude in front of all these people and his girl. Dude keep talking like that it's won't be bra's flying at him, but bottles.

He said it at his concert.

A place filled with his stans.

I'm sure they would love to give their girl up to their idol.

If he would have said it in the streets, it'd be totally different.

This was all an act, if there happened to be a couple where he was pointing and directing his attention, it was all coincidence.....

Dude is still lame for the act in general tho...I haven't had disdain toword any celebrity until now.....smh at this clown

This was all an act, if there happened to be a couple where he was pointing and directing his attention, it was all coincidence.....

Dude is still lame for the act in general tho...I haven't had disdain toword any celebrity until now.....smh at this clown

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

lol yup

"Yo Drake!!! You can!!! YOU CAN!! "- Drake stan

Back
Top Bottom