Drake vs. Meek Mill: The Thread we were all to lazy to make until now. Reference Tracks released

OVO Fest pics make it as if they are both in on this beef :rolleyes , unless Drake really has this savage side to him.

OVO Fest pics make it as if they are both in on this beef
eyes.gif
, unless Drake really has this savage side to him.
What do you mean?

Drake just honed in on this guy Meek. He must really think he ain't **** to do all this compared to other dudes he's had spats with :lol:

meh, i dont see a point. longer drake focuses on it the cornier it makes him seem. you won b, what more do you want? only so far you can go to embarrass a dude before he's had enough. t-shirts with a dudes face on it?

Drake just honed in on this guy Meek. He must really think he ain't **** to do all this compared to other dudes he's had spats with :lol:
This was the perfect situation. Meek been spinning out of control for weeks.

I think Drake knows this is his opportunity to cement himself and gain the respect of the members of the hip hop community that question him as a rapper.

Last edited:
You call me out on top of trying to tarnish my rep?

I'm going in till I see fit..

supposedly drake is performing back 2 back again.. it could be coming..

edit. looked the the concert ended :smh:

Last edited:
meek has to drop another track for drake to drop his next diss

as of right now he has no reason to show his hand

meek still dying off the momentum from back to back

plus a new track would slow the sales of back to back

meh, i dont see a point. longer drake focuses on it the cornier it makes him seem. you won b, what more do you want? only so far you can go to embarrass a dude before he's had enough. t-shirts with a dudes face on it?

As funny as it is...some it has been corny and petty. Back to Back is dope though.

Man if rap's current mainstream fanbase actually cared about things, all these reference tracks would be brutal and damaging
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I just listened to Used To, RICO, and Know Yourself, and this dude Drake may as well be a create-a-rapper. Usually when you get caught doing something, you've done it a multitude of times, meaning Drake probably has a mass load of reference tracks just stashed somewhere. All of this, and yet Meek couldn't do anything with it. That's embarrassing
laugh.gif
Pretty much sums up this whole debacle. 

Back
Top Bottom