Drake vs. Meek Mill: The Thread we were all to lazy to make until now. Reference Tracks released

At this point, unless Meek attempts to perpetuate physical violence against the young 6 God, this beef is over. Nothing more to see here.

Wow, watching Fox 5 News in DC...companies like Burger King, White Castle, and Rosetta Stone even got in on this situation making Meek look even worse. Talk about having the world against you, it's a wrap for Meek.

>>>>>>>>>>>Meek's
dam had not heard this diss drake got told
indifferent.gif

Yo if I pay a dude who the rap world thinks is a god and I have some hate towards him but say f it anyway I need to get a feature of him on my album so I can sell, and he ends up taking my money and not giving me a verse that he even wrote, I would be heated as hell to

And that is where he stepped onto the L train.

Man.. I dunno what's worse the lame corny *** dudes who make photoshop images of people Twitter accounts, or the suckers who believe anything.. Doesn't take long to search pope Francis Twitter.. Dam trolls man, it's like the worst thing to ever happen to the world..

View media item 1659283

Meek lost when he decided to go on twitter and throw a tantrum like a teenage girl. He went and dissed 2 guys that slept with his girl. It doesn't take a psychologist to figure out Meek's just jealous. That's just sad. I respect Drake for skipping all the g*y twitter s***.

Back
Top Bottom