Drake vs. Meek Mill: The Thread we were all to lazy to make until now. Reference Tracks released

bwood056 bwood056 point being I don't believe that ****. Every time I hear it I see footage of her missing son on their tour the next day. Then son posted a picture with son shirt off and light glaring on his outtie talking bout ewww he has a belly ring? Those are female jokes man cmon [emoji]128514[/emoji], drake fans looking funny in the light. I thought we was off this ****, until somebody make another move that matters let that **** go man.

real Men don't have belly button piercings bruh, i call it how i see it. stop caping for Meek.

View media item 1654778
I could understand if it was random dudes hitting up his page...

But..

It's not.

You all really ride meek hard, huh ? Lol

call a spade when you see it.

I hate this **** man, I feel like I'm this mans lawyer or something ...I hate that y'all Drake fans are so damn delusional that y'all are literally reaching for anything to discredit this *****. A 2013 rumor...Really? Dude asks him for money and got put on blast...now he smashing a ******? If he had dirt like that, why would Meek tell him no and blast him? Why was dude still tryna be down if that was the case? I find out one of my dawgs ******* with a ****** then that's the end of our friendship.

Remember when meek was corny for knowing about the drake **** and not saying nothing til he didn't tweet his album. This dude had dirt on meek and didn't say **** until he didn't give him some money.... He ain't corny tho stating straight facts. Idk I must be blind soon in on the pic for me or something I see a glare not a belly ring but like I said I just wiped the crust out my eyes so. But its over bruh drake won u can take off your ovo belly top Jesus, just grabbing **** from the past to make whatever point.

You're acting like everyone who wanted Drake to win the battle or sided with him through the process have one hive mind and can't feel differently about different situations.

Son really got a bellybutton ring?

Airing out your friends on the internet for asking you for cash is lame man. Just say no and keep it moving.

Meek needs an internet intervention. Get it out of his system, drop a mixtape and start over on IG.

Last edited:
Man if rap's current mainstream fanbase actually cared about things, all these reference tracks would be brutal and damaging :lol: :lol: I just listened to Used To, RICO, and Know Yourself, and this dude Drake may as well be a create-a-rapper. Usually when you get caught doing something, you've done it a multitude of times, meaning Drake probably has a mass load of reference tracks just stashed somewhere. All of this, and yet Meek couldn't do anything with it. That's embarrassing :lol:

he talked bout platinum Rollie's and whips that automatically made me laugh at the whole track. That's all he ******* raps about. This is the same man who wanted to go after Kendrick [emoji]128514[/emoji] oh man

Last edited:
It's pointless to argue about these dudes.

Wherever there's smoke there's usually a fire...

It's pointless to argue about these dudes.

Wherever there's smoke there's usually a fire...

What smoke though?? [emoji]128514[/emoji] When Mr Cee, Tyga, Mase etc got caught up with that type ****, there was clear cut evidence...Y'all posted an IG comment from 2013 by an obviously bitter ***** and tryna run with it NOW...That's girl **** but it fits the mold of a Drake fan.

Peep Game Peep Game u feel me tho pause. **** crazy, reason we are here today is because son is a karaoke rapper and dudes will say anything to deflect that. They will pull up rumors from a no name from 2 years ago to protect drizzle drake but won't acknowledge this man getting pissed on [emoji]128514[/emoji]. **** is crazy man, I'm pretty sure there is older reference tracks out there, just not at drama studio. Dudes not trynna black ball themselves out the game.

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 1m1 minute ago

Chip goes neutral, starts practice with RICO #TeamMeek #Eagles

:lol:

Eliot Shorr-Parks ‏@EliotShorrParks 16m16 minutes ago

Back 2 Back is on! #ChipTeamDrake?

it's over for meek :x

Last edited:
What smoke though?? [emoji]128514[/emoji] When Mr Cee, Tyga, Mase etc got caught up with that type ****, there was clear cut evidence...Y'all posted an IG comment from 2013 by an obviously bitter ***** and tryna run with it NOW...That's girl **** but it fits the mold of a Drake fan.

Drake fan?

You standing up for meek mills like your his ****** side piece.

You dudes are insane and will do anything for bike life lol

Man if rap's current mainstream fanbase actually cared about things, all these reference tracks would be brutal and damaging :lol: :lol: I just listened to Used To, RICO, and Know Yourself, and this dude Drake may as well be a create-a-rapper. Usually when you get caught doing something, you've done it a multitude of times, meaning Drake probably has a mass load of reference tracks just stashed somewhere. All of this, and yet Meek couldn't do anything with it. That's embarrassing :lol:

That's what I'm saying. :lol:

That _ was basically giving Drake songs like R&B song writers do and it's all good to these people. **** is wild.

Wow..the reaching is real..drake won..dudes still going in..saying meek got a belly button..The dude that sent meek that text..is young bob..from headshot records..if you followed meek early on..you would see he always used to wear the hoodie..most of the rappers from north philly did including Joey jihad..even when their records start you would hear " head shot *****" I think he was a beat maker too..he also made those video they all used to be in back in the day..

I wouldn't even say it was a record company..just young hungry dudes repping something if anything..meek and those other rappers wasnt getting no money to be in those videos..which made young Bob a Couple dollars..

meek get booked the first time..no one had bread to get him out..according to him he didn't get no phone calls..that's when he realized he been getting used..he stop ******* with young bob..

Drake fan?

You standing up for meek mills like your his ****** side piece.

You dudes are insane and will do anything for bike life lol

I sound like a side piece but y'all the ones on here spreading rumors like high school girls. First he's a snitch now he's smashing Bruce Jenner [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...What will y'all come with next?

I sound like a side piece but y'all the ones on here spreading rumors like high school girls. First he's a snitch now he's smashing Bruce Jenner [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]...What will y'all come with next?

Yeah the Internet trying to finish him for drake...that thing happen with young Bob like a yr ago at least.I tired looking for the interview bob had on the local radio station but I couldn't find it..bob said meek didn't owe him anythingn he just asked because he was in tight spot..someone really went back and found that one comment..from someone on Ig and posted as real..and then tired to connect the dot saying he got belly button ring..meek mill in a club with his shirt off with a belly button ring..lol..people is crazy...

Yeah the Internet trying to finish him for drake...that thing happen with young Bob like a yr ago at least.I tired looking for the interview bob had on the local radio station but I couldn't find it..bob said meek didn't owe him anythingn he just asked because he was in tight spot..someone really went back and found that one comment..from someone on Ig and posted as real..and then tired to connect the dot saying he got belly button ring..meek mill in a club with his shirt off with a belly button ring..lol..people is crazy...

Dude does have a belly button ring ?

That the new thing in Philly ?

Dude does have a belly button ring ?

That the new thing in Philly ?

Right..meek has a belly button ring..
He's coming out the closet..
He been messing with ****** for a while too..u ain't heard..smh

belly button rings is also the new thing in philly everybody getting them..smh..

I swear drake stans..

It's cool he won..but the length of reaches y'all coming up with to slander a man is crazy..which isn't even needed because drake won..

Wasn't the whole pissing thing clarified by someone, story went they were at a premier and the restrooms were backed up so they were all peeing in an alley or something but then something happened causing dudes to scramble and somehow TI's man dripped on drake as they were scrambling ?

Seems like a no harm no foul thing if it was indeed how it went down

Last edited:
Right..meek has a belly button ring..
He's coming out the closet..
He been messing with ****** for a while too..u ain't heard..smh

belly button rings is also the new thing in philly everybody getting them..smh..

I swear drake stans..

It's cool he won..but the length of reaches y'all coming up with to slander a man is crazy..which isn't even needed because drake won..

No Stan.

It's actually sad how hard you dudes are beasting to defend meek.

You act like I'm making up that he has a belly button ring ?

Go back to riding your Honda dirt bike.

Male belly rings in philly are the new thing?? Da fuq going on in black America? We can do better.

No Stan.

It's actually sad how hard you dudes are beasting to defend meek.

You act like I'm making up that he has a belly button ring ?

Go back to riding your Honda dirt bike.

Not sure why I'm even giving this the time of day..
Because I'm not sure if your trolling or not.

It's funny..drake stans are still on meek page looking thru pics from like 2 years ago trying to found stuff on meek..but I'm breasting..

It's over drake won..if meek smart he would just fall back make his money and come back with a hood banger..because he not winning this..and that seems to be what he's trying to do..but stans just won't let it go..

But if you really think meek mill has his belly button pierced and regularly sleeps with ******s you got it..

Back
Top Bottom