Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I"m just glad I don't want any more suede shoes for the time being.
Warning about those Amoks though, I hear they squeak pretty loud and it never goes away for some reason

Totally overslept. I don't think it's even worth going out there now... :frown:
I just got back from the Glendale one. The goons ate up the smaller sizes. If you're a L and up, you should still be good.

Thanks to Adrian's text messages, I woke up on time :lol:

Returning everything except the black sweats and white/black color block tee.

After a 2nd look, I just don't think it's worth it.

Alot of the stuff is extremely dull in person.
exactly what I thought.

Went to the Target in Canada, in the burbs. Plenty of women, and a few men.

kinda strolled in, past the women section - where EVERYONE was going HAM.

Pretty much got everything in my size to try. I wasn't really impressed with any. 

I got the black/white tee which I like. Black sweats. Basic things. Why not.

I also took the camo sweats and camo sleeved dress shirt but I wouldn't be surprised if I returned both. lol

camo dress shirt just looks funny to me, with it being regular cotton sleeves like a long sleeve tee.

In terms of quality - it's what I expected. 

A dude was outside the fitting room offering $20 to guys trying on stuff in his size. The thirst is mad real.

I"m just glad I don't want any more suede shoes for the time being.
Warning about those Amoks though, I hear they squeak pretty loud and it never goes away for some reason

I unfortunately have a thing for suede shoes and I like chukkas, not good, not good at all. Already was told by wifey that I don't need anymore shoes and not to buy anymore during the seconds sale.

I tried in L and it fit me like a 2xl almost (well to be fair smaller than a 2xl but a tad larger than an Xl), the shirt fit weird I can't explain, boxy would be a good way to explain. I didn't bother to try on the sneakers lol I just grabbed em. I assume they sent different items to different locations the one I went to only had the black sneakers, the cardigans, the button up shirts, the tiger t shirt, and the white and black t shirt
Really? The sport shirt was the only thing I tried on and the fit was on point, in line with other fashion brands I'd buy from. Maybe the sweaters were supposed to be loose on purpose?

Wasn't Missoni the first? IIRC, that very first Missoni drop was actual main line stuff and it was only online. Before the collabs.
Yo, who's the chick in your avatar? If that's your piece, :pimp: to you, man.

Son...Target was NUTS.

Dudes in there went HAM.

I picked up the color block tee, tiger tee, the sweats, camo shirt, color block shirt.

Passed on the color block sweatshirt, trench, and the shoes. Wasn't feeling those in person.
That's why you show up in compression gear and treat it like it's the Combine :pimp: That was the pre workout.

Stuff is getting returned :lol:
Yes :lol: I was there for like 20 mins, and I noticed a trend. Workers were re-upping the sizes every 5 mins or so, I'm guessing from the checkout counters from the earlier shoppers who didn't want them.

Yeah it is 3.5. I thought that was pretty much the standard lapel size?
Yeah, that's standard traditionally, but a lot of firms are doing 3 and under inches for the slim look. It looks good on you because of your height.

That cardigan is really great. I've been looking for a large for awhile but everyone on ebay wants $60+ :smh:
It's funny because this is the opposite of the fashion scene with brands like Rocawear, Ecko, etc. Because those brands are so widely plastered with logos, items become dated quickly. Once it is an off season piece, it goes to TJ Maxx, etc and is no longer considered 'fresh' and dudes would stop wearing them and essentially be copping the same gray hoody every year, with the current design to be the cool kid on campus. Where as with these kind of brands are more about inspiration and design, the value may retain or rise over time. I know some members on SF look for older pieces because of the theme for that particular season or the influence by the creative director or whoever was in charge at the time.

Last edited:
exactly what I thought.

Went to the Target in Canada, in the burbs. Plenty of women, and a few men.
kinda strolled in, past the women section - where EVERYONE was going HAM.
Pretty much got everything in my size to try. I wasn't really impressed with any. 
I got the black/white tee which I like. Black sweats. Basic things. Why not.
I also took the camo sweats and camo sleeved dress shirt but I wouldn't be surprised if I returned both. lol
camo dress shirt just looks funny to me, with it being regular cotton sleeves like a long sleeve tee.

In terms of quality - it's what I expected. 
A dude was outside the fitting room offering $20 to guys trying on stuff in his size. The thirst is mad real.
People get caught up in the frenzy and try to complete the 'collection'. The key is just to lurk and pick out one or few pieces that you really dig.

RE: camo pieces, I'm not sure if it was the lighting, but it seems like the camo sweats were already sorta faded, which does nothing to enhance the aesthetic for me.

Walked into Target to return some stuff and ended up selling the color block shirt to a guy for $70. :lol:

There were none left in his size. Thirst :lol:

No Chelsea boots at my location

Last edited:
People get caught up in the frenzy and try to complete the 'collection'. The key is just to lurk and pick out one or few pieces that you really dig.

RE: camo pieces, I'm not sure if it was the lighting, but it seems like the camo sweats were already sorta faded, which does nothing to enhance the aesthetic for me.
^ thoughts were the same. The black and white tee was the one I was excited about the most tbh.

Overall - I felt like I got what I wanted. Can't wait for the next collab.

Walked into Target to return some stuff and ended up selling the color block shirt to a guy for $70. :lol:

There were none left in his size. Thirst :lol:
That NTer mentality :lol: :pimp: You made 100+ % profit :pimp:

*goes on Craigslist to sell everything at $300 a pop *

There's a ton of stuff available online including the Chelsea boots, free shipping over $50 but a maximum of 5 items per order. I just placed two orders for $450+, guarantee that 3/4 of it is getting returned. :lol: :smh:

Went to Target, left empty handed.. I wasn't impressed with the quality of most items.. there wasn't much left when I got there anyway.. Apparently a lot of people actually camped out for this release. :smh:

Was able to try on Publish Jogger Pants in Hunter (I wanted olive), good thing I did this, now I know my size.. 30 would of been way too small.

I got the black and grey sweater, the grey and blue button up, and the khaki trench coat.
may get the shoes, but still thinking about it.

I got the black and grey sweater, the grey and blue button up, and the khaki trench coat.
may get the shoes, but still thinking about it.

How does the trench coat fit? From the sounds of it, everything else is running big and I'm looking to order the trench online.

How does the trench coat fit? From the sounds of it, everything else is running big and I'm looking to order the trench online.
Huge bro.
Ive lost a lot of weight and in all the clothes I've bought since I've lost weight I've been a large. (Used to be a 2xl).
I had to get a medium. And I'm still thinking about going back and maybe getting a small. I'm 5'11 215.

My brother who's 6'5 180 bought a small.

Anyone try/buy the sweatpants?
I bought the black ones, they are okay but I can't tell if they are drop crotch or not , they kind of are and I don't really like that, might return.  Love the little toiletry case though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom