Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Dear sir, kindly refer me to the street in Asia where I can find someone wearing a Thom Browne blazer with Foamposites.
Check blogs that focus on Tokyo, Seoul, etc.

They do styles like no others. The Japanese actually love workwear than Americans. I read that the legendary cordovan #4 was made for that market.

As far as sneakers go, I know rich kids from my homeland paying top dollars for Js and Nikes and other items from places like Neiman and Barneys.

Last edited:
Dear sir, kindly refer me to the street in Asia where I can find someone wearing a Thom Browne blazer with Foamposites.
Check blogs that focus on Tokyo, Seoul, etc.

They do styles like no others. The Japanese actually love workwear than Americans. I read that the legendary cordovan #4 was made for that market.

As far as sneakers go, I know rich kids from my homeland paying top dollars for Js and Nikes and other items from places like Neiman and Barneys.
Holy crap have I noticed that. So many Japanese cats really do love Allen Edmonds and Alden (particularly in Shell) and even Red Wings going off that classic Americana vibe. I think its really awesome to see that crossover.
:pimp:

Can you post some links? Either here or PM? Always been fascinated by the scene in Tokyo.
I will have to get back to you on that. Let me dig on Tumblr. I see them pop up here and there but I don't save the pics so I have to browse around the folks I follow. Will try to PM you by tonight.

Holy crap have I noticed that. So many Japanese cats really do love Allen Edmonds and Alden (particularly in Shell) and even Red Wings going off that classic Americana vibe. I think its really awesome to see that crossover.
pimp.gif
Its been one of the fashion styles or subcultures in Japan for a LONG time. They love old American Workwear. Want some vintage American workwear, hit some of the Japanese spots

They're really into workwear and they do it well.

Everytime I go back home, I'm in shorts and tee shirt, man. The humidity is stupid. Your glasses fog up from going outside.

The upper class do style like they're in someplace cold, overcoats and all. If you dudes think I have thin skin, you have no idea :lol: there's only a couple of shops that I know that sell Aldens. The shells are all over a grand a pop and still fly off the shelf.

They're really open to all cultures and I may not dig all aesthetics like its awesome like you said. Variety is the spice of life.

Everytime I go back home, I'm in shorts and tee shirt, man. The humidity is stupid. Your glasses fog up from going outside.

The upper class do style like they're in someplace cold, overcoats and all. If you dudes think I have thin skin, you have no idea
laugh.gif
there's only a couple of shops that I know that sell Aldens. The shells are all over a grand a pop and still fly off the shelf.

They're really open to all cultures and I may not dig all aesthetics like its awesome like you said. Variety is the spice of life.
Your from China?

A lot of the influence are from the streets of various cities in Asia.

Dude did say influence and as a general reference to what he wears on the weekend, doesn't mean they're doing that exactly in Asia.

I love Foambz tho, they look good with anything. Clearly.

Forgot to upload these. Recent thrifts. Not even $20 for the lot and I forgot to include the ferragamo captoes I picked up the following day after I took these pics. Enjoy:

Started out like this, but I hated the uneven color so I stripped em bare then reapplied:

By the end, I ended up wtih a pair of ruby red tassel loafers :pimp: Custom no?

Sz 7 HOA pack 95's for $3 lol

Dolce bag for $5

I'm aware. She screen capped the convo.

Why is your homie coming at your neck though?
Dudes are catty in here.

RFX take me shopping.

He wasn't man, he was just saying how he's gotten bored of J. Crew and wants to mix it up with more street style kind of like what's going in Asia.

Eiddy, you're still alive?! :wow:

:lol: alive and kickin...

been going through a lot of transitions in my life (hell, most of my wardrobe is currently in storage :lol: )

But I've been lurking here and there...

I'll certainly be making a return to posting in here.

Good to see veterans and new names keepin this place in top shape.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom