Dressing Better Vol 2.0

The shirt isn't usually $29.50 though. The way it looks now is that the embroidery is 1/3 the cost of the shirt, when the shirt USUALLY retails for $100 and something. Not that it makes it ok, I still think $11 is a little high, but it looks more reasonable when you look at the retail value of the shirt.

They're never actually $100 though.

I think the fact that the embroidery is 1/3 of the cost is meaningless. If you like the shirts, they fit you well and want your initials on them then ~$40 total is still really cheap regardless of what the initial sale price may be. If it's a comparable shirt from somewhere else that is $40 but the monogramming is only an add'l $5, is that somehow a better deal?

I say go for it. Then post pics and a review of the stitching so I can decide if I want to do it in the future. :tongue: Their ESF are great for me off the rack and the quality is fine for the price so $10.95 more isn't a big deal.

Just a heads up for anyone looking at Abercrombie button ups. They're OD small. I'm pretty thin, 6'3" 190 and ordered two size XXL. Tight in the chest and barely hit my waist line. They need a tall section.

Dont think anyone here is checking for AF button ups...

But anyways, there is no possibly way you are an XXL in AF clothing when youre only 190lbs**. My boy works for them, 6'0 185 and he sports mediums.

Last edited:
Just a heads up for anyone looking at Abercrombie button ups. They're OD small. I'm pretty thin, 6'3" 190 and ordered two size XXL. Tight in the chest and barely hit my waist line. They need a tall section.

But anyways, there is no possibly way you are an XXL in AF clothing when youre only 190lbs**. My boy works for them, 6'0 185 and he sports mediums.

This. I hope you were in Abercrombie & Fitch and not Abercrombie (which is their kids line)

This. I hope you were in Abercrombie & Fitch and not Abercrombie (which is their kids line)
Cue weebay gif

i have a hollister plaid western shirt that i love and will not get rid of. contemplate cutting the sleeves to make it a workout shirt but too lazy

Polo chukkas are $60 on the site It's not $40 but still extremely cheap. I'd take a shot on a couple but what's sizing like?

And
laugh.gif
@ abercrombie. I think I still have a plaid shirt I got as a gift in the back of my closet, it was extremely tight for a Medium.
laugh.gif
Those pics make them look like toddler shoes.

My Russet Brown moc toe RWs finally arrived. They definitely lean towards red rather than brown. However, I find the color versatile enough to keep.

Also, I liked the color and style of the moc toe Beckman so much that I went ahead and splurged on the round toe version too.

Neiman Marcus is offering a $50 off $200 online coupon code. Works on Kors, Burberry, Tory Burch, Ferragamo, etc.

Works on regular priced items only

- Link to Neiman Marcus

- Use coupon code OCT50 to get $50 off $200

- Free Shipping
Repped. Thanks for posting this a few weeks back. I would've missed this sale otherwise. I just received this for my fiance.

Last edited:
My Russet Brown moc toe RWs finally arrived. They definitely lean towards red rather than brown. However, I find the color versatile enough to keep.

Also, I liked the color and style of the moc toe Beckman so much that I went ahead and splurged on the round toe version too.

Very Cold!

If the black Beckmans don't go on sale anytime soon, i'll get them as a present to myself.

Back
Top Bottom