Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks for the thought (of repping) at least bwrestler15!

But yes, it's not inexpensive by any means - but breaking it down I could see the value in it at $34.95+free ship. A good brush like that alone in that size will be no less than $10, and the mink oils, etc adds up even with more inferior brands.

Got reps back so you were repped now 8) and yeah, that's true. Might cop now :wow:

Almost made it through Black Friday/Cyber Monday without buying anything but I caved and ended up with these two RL sweaters:

Spent under a $100 this cyber monday. Didn't even buy anything on black friday. Proud of myself.

All I bought was a pair of Alpha Khakis, and I just got the email that they're cancelling the order. :frown:

All I bought was a pair of Alpha Khakis, and I just got the email that they're cancelling the order. :frown:

I got the same email. Amazon price matched the pants so I just ordered a pair from them for the same price plus Prime shipping :pimp:

Copped a few shirts and waxed black denim jacket.

Also said f' it and pulled the trigger on these:

Oh and ....

330s8z6.jpg

nbu7pg.jpg
dptvmu.jpg

ivg4r7.gif

Last edited:
spent $50 at uniqlo...got 2 t-shirts 2 flannels and a printed button down....not bad. Wish i would have caught that deal on Alpha's

Finally found pants that I like how they fit in my thighs. RRL Officer's Chino, going to have to get them hemmed though, and maybe a taper from the knee down. Last time I did that you could see where the taper started though, haven't tried it with the tailor I use now maybe she'll do a better job

Almost made it through Black Friday/Cyber Monday without buying anything but I caved and ended up with these two RL sweaters:

perfect for upcoming xmas party

link?

nvm, found it, like the one without the "RL" more

Last edited:
Any suggestions for a faded/washed black jean? Saint Laurent makes a nice one but I am not sure I want to spend $400 right now...

Back
Top Bottom