Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I wanna try FL too.

I have an interest in Houston, Boston, and Seattle for some reason.

I will keep you guys posted like I did last week when I met snow for the first time:lol:

ct/ny/nj is just too damn expensive

relocation has been on my mind also, even talked about it with mom not long ago

many ppl do not want to retire up here an ppl with good jobs/investments its very expensive an you get taxed out the ***

NC and TX have the most ppl coming in btw.......very affordable housing and great job markets

I wanna try FL too.

I have an interest in Houston, Boston, and Seattle for some reason.

I will keep you guys posted like I did last week when I met snow for the first time:lol:
MA is very expensive as well. my 350 sq foot studio was $1200/month

Back to serious talk about clothing, thinking about getting these:

I'm pretty sure minimum 18" leg opening is the new wave.  #teamnotaper

Back to serious talk about clothing, thinking about getting these:

I'm pretty sure minimum 18" leg opening is the new wave.  #teamnotaper
pimp.gif

jk

sick.gif

But I bet you were like, "Are those chukkas or no?"  It's all about the mystery.  Cover 3/4 of your shoes and keep em guessing.

Anytime I have visitors from NYC they're always shocked by how much cheaper apts and houses are down here. I've heard real estate in Orlando and Atlanta are suppose to be best bang for ur buck in the south.

NYC is nuts. Once in awhile I go on NYC Craigslist and search for apartments in the same range as what I pay for my place and for the most part they're all nasty, ratty looking things. Heck, even when I look for apartments around $4k they're still deplorable. You guys got it rough out there.

How much is a place on the waterfront in Hoboken?

Jeans look weird to me if they're not cuffed, regardless of the leg opening size. I'm short so i've been cuffing my jeans and khakis since middle school.

hoboken doesn't really have great waterfront property, but you would be lucky to find a 1BR for less than 2K anywhere in the city. weehawken and west new york are more than that if you are looking at waterfront property with a river view. my boy's 1BR condo on a lower level with a street/parking lot view was $300k and another friends 2BR/2ba property was close to 600k. this was a few years ago and i think prices around the area have actually dropped a little only because there is still so much new development there.

Last edited:

It's cool, cheap cost of living...
Denver is gonna run you about 1k a month for 2br apartment for rent though.
Colorado has cheap cost of living??? I just moved back to Colorado after living a few years in Houston and it easily cost double what it does in Texas. I pay $2000 a month on rent for my 1 br, 800 sq ft. loft in downtown Denver...

Colorado as a whole is not cheap.

Last edited:
its an 800 sq ft loft in down town though. a comparable place in NYC is easily double that if not more, so it's all relative.

its an 800 sq ft loft in down town though. a comparable place in NYC is easily double that if not more, so it's all relative.
I understand that. However, what people who live in the NYC metro area don't realize, is that NYC's cost of living is an extreme when it comes to the nation as a whole. Apples to Oranges. When it comes to the average cost of living of Denver/Colorado compared to the national average, its much higher. As someone who's lived in several major US cities, Denver has been the most expensive. And I'm not talking about just rent alone. We're talking utilities, car registration, food cost, etc. So yes, the COL of Denver might be cheap when comparing to NYC, San Fransisco, DC and LA, but it's actually above average when compared to the other 50 major US cities.

You also have to realize, the average salary of someone who lives in Manhattan is going to be much higher than the average salary of someone who lives in DT Denver.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom