Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Would the black suede Clarks DB look odd with a black suit? For a retail environment. Im a lead, so I tend to wear just plain black dress pants (GAP skinny FTW) blazer with a black tie and either a black or white shirt. Very basic. Right now I use some Steve Madden loafers but prefer DB's. Just wonder if the suede would clash, not a fan of the black leather DB.

Last edited:
^^^ That man looks heartbroken... The whole time the game was on I was yelling don't be so greedy mf'er you've won enough!!!

so you weigh a 14x?

sheesh
To be fair he didn't state his height.

Would the black suede Clarks DB look odd with a black suit? For a retail environment. Im a lead, so I tend to wear just plain black dress pants (GAP skinny FTW) blazer with a black tie and either a black or white shirt. Very basic. Right now I use some Steve Madden loafers but prefer DB's. Just wonder if the suede would clash, not a fan of the black leather DB.
Sounds good to me, man. I had black suede DBs too but joints started looking dusty and black paint on the crepe sole was fading quick.

Aside from dudes wearing leopard print Toms and variant Balmains, what seems to be the issue Mr. Hennessy?

Any of y'all fella-s own tuxedos ?

I'm finna cawp one later this year. Finna be drippin' swagu mayne

423.gif

Back
Top Bottom