Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Six dollars later..

Huge pain bro. MetLife is slow as hell! Still dealing with this **** a whole month later and nothing was done at all until a week and a half after the accident.

Huge pain bro. MetLife is slow as hell! Still dealing with this **** a whole month later and nothing was done at all until a week and a half after the accident.

Can't be any worse than Geico. I just jumped ship to usaa after 6 yrs. They were cool until it was time to fix my chit.

I agree with you. So many ugly shoes that I can never afford. I'm not into all the ugly high tops with animal print or spikes or bunch of straps.

There's a lot of gaudy stuff in that thread you couldn't even pay me to wear but you shouldn't sleep on the thread . A lot of really nice somewhat affordable stuff in there too. I really think there's something for everyone in that thread if you wanna spend the money you will find something just as satisfying as getting a nice pair of boots or dress shoes.

Yeah I get what you're saying. The simple stuff that gets posted are nice. The leather on those sneakers are better than anything I've ever owned.

I'm a happy camper today, Zara has about 60% off their winter stock, been eyeing this midnight blue velvet Blazer and found 2 left in my local store, 1 in a 40r, $60. They all disappeared from the online store after Mondays price reduction.

I don't like a lot of the gaudy designer sneakers but there are plenty of simple pairs that are really nice with details that add something and quality is typically really good.  I sold most of my Nikes, etc and swapped them out.  I still have about 20 pairs of athletic (though most are worn casually) that I'm keeping and like 7-8 higher end sneakers and I'm cool with that.

I personally would spend $500+ on those and would never even consider that for a pair of Nikes.  I just don't care about the hype, limited aspect, need for recognition by sneakerheads or any of those motivating factors.

i just need a pair of arenas they are constantly sold out

would like a red and black pair thats it

or at least just a black pair or arenas an some red pleated

but o well

Last edited:
^you guys get it. Ever since I started wearing designer kicks girls have noticed and complimented me also. Even if the don't know the brands in most cases they still appreciate the design. Only dudes commented when I wore Jordan's...which is why I only have two pairs left as of yesterday :smile:

Last edited:
^you guys get it. Ever since I started wearing designer kicks girls have noticed and complimented me also. Even if the don't know the brands in most cases they still appreciate the design. Only dudes commented when I wore Jordan's...which is why I only have two pairs left as of yesterday :smile:

im not as materialistic as when i was younger..............the last designer kicks i got were ysl malibu when i was in vegas like 2011 which i dont even own anymore, only jordans i currently have are the 1s that brought me out of jordan retirement after YEARS.

i just dont give a F anymore really, im older an diff mindset

arenas are so damn versatile and clean though so yea been on my radar for a while i will only pay retail though, if not o well

Last edited:
Quoting this since I got last paged :nerd:

I'd like to know also since we are same size 484 and I'm gonna stop by Zara tomorrow most likely.
It depends on the cut of the pants/jeans. I've purchased two pairs of jeans from zara, one was a slim fit pair that fit true to size while the other was slightly slimmer where I had to size up.

Last edited:
Quoting this since I got last paged :nerd:

I'd like to know also since we are same size 484 and I'm gonna stop by Zara tomorrow most likely.
It depends on the cut of the pants/jeans. I've purchased two pairs of jeans from zara, one was a slim fit pair that fit true to size while the other was slightly slimmer where I had to size up.

Thanks.

I ended up sizing up to 32, but only because that was the only size they had left (stock clearance). If it doesn't fit well I'll just return it.

The colors on the Thom Browne one doesn't look as harsh . I could probably work with that second one though

im not as materialistic as when i was younger..............the last designer kicks i got were ysl malibu when i was in vegas like 2011 which i dont even own anymore, only jordans i currently have are the 1s that brought me out of jordan retirement after YEARS.

i just dont give a F anymore really, im older an diff mindset

arenas are so damn versatile and clean though so yea been on my radar for a while i will only pay retail though, if not o well
I'm with you. From Lanvin to Jordan sneakers, I wear them all. I do get compliments from younger kids with Nikes and Jordans, and that's to be expected. If I have the time I'll chat with them about the sneakers. I rarely see anyone wearing high fashion stuff in real life. The only time I saw a dude in something like that was a pair of Lanvin captoes being worn by a dude at a Korean market. I told him nice sneakers but he apparently didn't speak English.

With girls, I get compliments on all the outfits Flyknit doesn't like :lol:

Oh yeah, Nordstrom did another markdown this morning. Lots of stuff are 65% off now. Seems like inventory has shrunk by a lot since it launched this morning though.

wj4 wj4 I asked a couple of Zara's and they don't have the pants I saw online :frown: .

Oh well, just ordered a sz32 so we'll see how they fit. Will report back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom