Dressing Better Vol 2.0

no ive actually been hitting it up every week 
laugh.gif
  theres a bunch of great stuff online, and the last few times i went i was able to order instore with the 50% off and the student discount.  looking to scoop the black watch sport coat and possibly a ludlow top coat

Last edited:
Meh...im sure the quality is nice but...meh.
Quality is nice for the on sale price. The green is dark and sleeves are in beige so that's neutral. I really like the fit more than anything. It's not skin tight but not too baggy.

Breathes new life to the phrase modern day suit of armor. :wow: :wow:
James Bond better be rocking this in the next installment of 007 :lol:

Kudos for the gent and his team for doing the leg work and researching the fabric and obtaining it to sew into suits.

Last edited:
We rocking bath robes now? :lol:
Belted cardigans have always been :pimp:

Cardigans weren't cool to the younger crowd until the mid 2000s or so, so playing catch up.

nah breh i'd say cardigans became "in" in the last 5 years only. I rocked one in 07 for my birthday. it was purple and of course i rocked the aquas with it :smile:lol) and i got called "grandpa"..a year or 2 later every cholo has one on smh.

and adrian i creeped your IG for style people to follow..i noticed you like the big boobed white womanz :lol: :lol:

nah breh i'd say cardigans became "in" in the last 5 years only. I rocked one in 07 for my birthday. it was purple and of course i rocked the aquas with it :smile:lol) and i got called "grandpa"..a year or 2 later every cholo has one on smh.

and adrian i creeped your IG for style people to follow..i noticed you like the big boobed white womanz :lol: :lol:
Hmmm. Will show to his girlfriend. Big bro doesn't approve.

Back
Top Bottom