Dressing Better Vol 2.0

F' that, it's finally chilly in SoCal
2yvvsdd.jpg

Winter Storm is coming though
13yp4bd.jpg

Would someone please recommend a nice leather band watch to wear with a suit. Price range $50-$100.

If you can spend just a little more, these are pretty versatile and would look nice with a suit or with a casual outfit. Orient is a solid company too, I own one of their watches as do a few other people in this thread IIRC.

$117 on amazon, comes in either white or black dial. I think there are also a few rose gold case options.

Amazon product ASIN B00CA225E0

Amazon product ASIN B008FS80DS

bruh, it just dipped below 70, dangerous frostbite on the horizon!

:lol:

In all seriousness though, just happy to be able to wear a jacket this season.

Personally, I like distressed denim as long as it looks natural and doesn't have holes, etc.

As far as completely destroyed denim, not really my thing. However, I say do what's comfortable to you considering you're just lounging around the house.

Denim style is a preference rather than a rule, IMO.
Yeah, this is the only pair I have, and so far people either love it or hate. I shouldn't have worn them today anyway; it was too damn cold lol

Jacket is
nthat.gif

Info?
Thanks, man. I got this jacket a few years back from Zara I believe. It's not super thick, which is why rarely wear it, but it gets the job done. 
You guys KILL me with the whole "I TRULY apologize for the streetwear look, yall know i'm 100% committed to the sartorial life"
laugh.gif

Yeah, you've "matured" but the way Ears just described his perfectly normal fit, you'd think he was decked out in 7x Akademiks or something.

Before this blows up: all i'm saying is that both sides of the equation can show growth. You shouldnt have to feel discomfort due to you feeling like you regressed.

Honestly, what Ears is in, is what i wear 75% of the time. I would never be like "sorry for the 3-piece today, you know this usually isnt me"
Naw, man, I didn't even mean it like that . . .I was more so talkin' about the destroyed denim. I often wear flannels, chucks, and the few nikes/jordans I kept. And for work, I rarely wear a full suit; usually dress pants, a collared shirt and tie, and a cardigan or sweater. I admire all style of dress, and I didn't mean to come off as pretentious or elitist in any way. 

Please PM myself or Sergio (text if you got me) if interested in a Meermin Austerity Brogue MTO in brown museum calf. Will be on a chisel last (likely New Rey). Should be placing the order by this weekend/next week at the latest.

Price will be around $370. Pay 50% now and 50% upon completion in about 2 months (correct me if I'm wrong Serg)

2-3 months to be on the safe side.

Similar to this

Last edited:
You guys KILL me with the whole "I TRULY apologize for the streetwear look, yall know i'm 100% committed to the sartorial life" :lol:

Yeah, you've "matured" but the way Ears just described his perfectly normal fit, you'd think he was decked out in 7x Akademiks or something.

Before this blows up: all i'm saying is that both sides of the equation can show growth. You shouldnt have to feel discomfort due to you feeling like you regressed.

Honestly, what Ears is in, is what i wear 75% of the time. I would never be like "sorry for the 3-piece today, you know this usually isnt me"
I ain't apologizing for wearing Foamposites and bulky sneakers, man! Haha.

It's funny seeing folks all wrapped up here in SoCal like snow is coming. :lol:
After being in negative degree weather, this ain't cold anymore. I'm in San Diego with a Henley t shirt :pimp:

Ps Adrian, that ain't toj. RFX is too baller for that.

Hey fam,
What color suit would you wear to a job interview? For example my ex work colleague is applying for an I.T. analyst role (even managerial/team leader).
Would black look too boring or too formal for that type of thing??

Hey fam,
What color suit would you wear to a job interview? For example my ex work colleague is applying for an I.T. analyst role (even managerial/team leader).
Would black look too boring or too formal for that type of thing??

Navy, Grey, Charcoal

you could get away with black or any other common color as long as you are confident and well groomed, and most importantly well prepared for your interview

Got an email from Allen Edmonds shoebank this morning stating that the 2 for $250 sale has been cancelled. Shame!

what the hell, who cancels a sale… I'm sure they will have another soon. DId you guys know what the exclusions were going to be on this sale?

Back
Top Bottom