Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Can anyone help me out with sizing on Acne Studio denim? I really like this pair but I'm worried they are going to be a little too slim. I've bought a couple shirts from them lately and they are becoming one of my favorite brands. Does anyone own denim from them? This is the pair I'm looking to buy:

http://www.mrporter.com/product/408345

I'll probably just get my normal 30 waist since Mr. Porter is great with shipping and returns it won't be too big of a hassle to return it but it'd be nice to get it right the first time.

Wingtips with shorts. I can't do it yet, maybe some of you can drop some knowledge.
What knowledge is there to drop? You either rock it or you don't. It would look super clean with a polo shirt or plain t shirt in white or gray with 7" shorts. Certainly not a look for everyone.

What knowledge is there to drop? You either rock it or you don't. It would look super clean with a polo shirt or plain t shirt in white or gray with 7" shorts. Certainly not a look for everyone.

7" shorts would be new knowledge for me. Yea I'll definitely try it out. I want to rock my wingtips in the summer. Thanks

@pinoy732.... That is a bold suit!! Def too bold for my taste, but much respect to you for having the guts and savvy to pull it off...looks good.. Keep stylin' bro!

Just catching up a bit and realized I may have missed the AE two for $250. Did the sale end yet?

7" shorts would be new knowledge for me. Yea I'll definitely try it out. I want to rock my wingtips in the summer. Thanks
If you're of an average height, 7" should sit an inch or two above the knees, goes really well with the classic vibe of wearing bluchers with shorts.

@pinoy732.... That is a bold suit!! Def too bold for my taste, but much respect to you for having the guts and savvy to pull it off...looks good.. Keep stylin' bro!
Thank mang. I really love classic suiting but with a touch of modern flair. I've wanted a wide chalk stripe like that in navy for awhile. Jumped when I found that at the MABespoke Sample Sale last month. Especially for only 3 hundos :pimp:

any advice on where to find slim/skiny all black jeans shorts? 

or a link to relatively cheap jeans and i'll just cut them myself lol 

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom