Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Caught Captain America 2 last night. I grew to really like Cap's casual outfits (aka when he's not in uniform)...really all American stuff, ie fitted white tee, slim straight chinos, leather jacket, etc. It's 'boring' in a sense, but still dope to me.

sarteaga0408 sarteaga0408 got the shoes! Absolutely perfect. Shout out for the good deed; this college student appreciates it :lol:

Wis, I agree. It's dope. Also if you ever watched smallville, his fits were dope to me too.

Reactions: wj4
sarteaga0408 sarteaga0408 got the shoes! Absolutely perfect. Shout out for the good deed; this college student appreciates it :lol:

Wis, I agree. It's dope. Also if you ever watched smallville, his fits were dope to me too.
I have no idea how you cats can keep up with shows :lol:

I barely have time to go to the gym, and watch NBA games and some movies on TNT/TBS/FX here and there.

I didn't like him as Human Torch, but he's dope as Cap.

^ DVR, Netflix & HBO Go my man. I don't keep up with anything really. Just watch at my leisure :pimp:

Also agree on Cap America. Enjoyable movie for anyone that likes the comic book genre. Avengers 1.5 in a way...which IMO was the best thing they could've done with Cap. I think his casual fits are dope as well. Perfect for people that like rolling with no-logo classics

Last edited:
^ DVR, Netflix & HBO Go my man. I don't keep up with anything really. Just watch at my leisure :pimp:

Also agree on Cap America. Enjoyable movie for anyone that likes the comic book genre. Avengers 1.5 in a way...which IMO was the best thing they could've done with Cap. I think his casual fits are dope as well. Perfect for people that like rolling with no-logo classics
I'm from the stone age, man. I only have and use basic cable :lol: I was amped that the Ghost Rider 2 or whatever the official title is finally premiered on basic cable last week. I saw half of it...one of the worst movies I've seen. Nick Cage took a major L for that.

Movie was really well done, may see it again (Cap 2). J. Crew should've sponsored his wardrobe, or BR :lol:

Someone find this polo for me:

Last edited:
My boy and I were talking about AI and how he changed the culture of the league. Apparently, he wanted to take out the GOAT on the suits as well.

Thanks for the suggestion! Hoping someone can point me to the actual shoe...

It's going be extremely difficult for anyone to give you the name and model of the actual shoe man. The suggestion above is probably the closest you'll find, as the shoe is a cap toe in light brown.

[QUOTE name="bilboshmangins" url="[URL]http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ted-baker-london-churen-3-cap-toe-oxford/3546031[/URL]"]
Originally Posted by bilboshmangins 

ted baker makes stuff like that,.
http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ted-baker-london-churen-3-cap-toe-oxford/3546031
Thanks for the suggestion! Hoping someone can point me to the actual shoe...
[/quote] May not be exact, but you should be good here.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ted-baker-london-churen-3-cap-toe-oxford/3546031

Caught Captain America 2 last night. I grew to really like Cap's casual outfits (aka when he's not in uniform)...really all American stuff, ie fitted white tee, slim straight chinos, leather jacket, etc. It's 'boring' in a sense, but still dope to me.

The costuming in CA2 was on point. They really did a great job transitioning his 1930s-1940s (WW2) stylings to modern day Americana/Soldier/Work Wear.

The costuming in CA2 was on point. They really did a great job transitioning his 1930s-1940s (WW2) stylings to modern day Americana/Soldier/Work Wear.
Exactly. I'm surprised BR didn't collab since those movies are all about that. Cargo pants, something like the Pitt boots from Alden, all great stuff.

they finally updated the pcs at work so i can finally post from my pc :lol: :lol:
I stopped using the work pc to browse personal stuff because big brother is always watching. I just use my cell while at work. Lol.

Exactly. I'm surprised BR didn't collab since those movies are all about that. Cargo pants, something like the Pitt boots from Alden, all great stuff.

they finally updated the pcs at work so i can finally post from my pc :lol: :lol:
I stopped using the work pc to browse personal stuff because big brother is always watching. I just use my cell while at work. Lol.

You know they're watching that cell too right?? Once you're on the property, that's it.

Back
Top Bottom