Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I want to shorten it because the jacket is too long and the sleeves tighter... Is it worth it to get it tailored? Or should I just get a new jacket all together?
Not worth it. If you shorten the jacket, it will look awkward because the opening quarters will be too short, not to mention the distance from the pockets will be out of whack too.

Random thought, but I kinda want those Jordan IVs that are coming out this Saturday :lol:

I want to shorten it because the jacket is too long and the sleeves tighter... Is it worth it to get it tailored? Or should I just get a new jacket all together?

Well if you the jacket is unreturnable I would go with shortening the jacket. Tailors know their limitations bring your idea up to the tailor and if they are hesitant, buy a new one.

I have a really good tailor. Italian fellow and he can do stuff like that but depending on the item it will cost. I rarely go to him though. I usually use my less capable Vietnamese gent.

I see... The thing is though, I'm tall (6'2) so the jackets that have shorter length usually have don't fit me sleeves-wise... I think I might just go to Macy's today and check out some jackets. Thanks guys.

What should I do with the jacket then? Sell it? I also have a huge blazer from my bigger days that fits me like a blanket :lol:

Random thought, but I kinda want those Jordan IVs that are coming out this Saturday :lol:

The fire reds? I think I still have a handful of pairs of the mars versions deadstock in my closet. I actually have two laser fire reds with the hat and tee too, which reminds me, I need to start selling them.

The fire reds? I think I still have a handful of pairs of the mars versions deadstock in my closet. I actually have two laser fire reds with the hat and tee too, which reminds me, I need to start selling them.
Yep. T shirt and chinos are the only things I can wear with them, but still want them.

Man, you have too much clothes, my man! I'll try my luck online on Saturday morning.

bear: Did you get the L length in your suit? ie did you get a 40L instead of 40R? You're taller than the average person so it's going to be kind of hard to find stuff that fits, bro.

[COLOR=#red]One of the most stylish attributes is being conscious you are breaking a few rules and still not giving a ****.[/COLOR]

vacation for my dads 50th bday in El Salvador

tommy hilfiger top
levis511
vans
2rysh0n.jpg

out at a resort close to sonsonate (decameron)
before i threw on a tank

jcrew top
polo trunks
h&m shoes
2v9b62v.jpg

(not my sperrys in the pictured) lol

*bonus* lake view we had, beautiful country :smokin
29wub6u.jpg

[COLOR=#red]One of the most stylish attributes is being conscious you are breaking a few rules and still not giving a ****.[/COLOR]
That's what I preach to everyone. To find your own style and be comfortable with it.

Can anyone comment on how these fit to Levi? 511, 513, etc.? Thanks.
-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-
not sure how they compare to levi but these jeans are not good. they are extremely tight at the hips and very loose on the legs. it feels like wearing paper mache. i bought a pair online and returned it the next day

Last edited:
What are some good casual shoes other than Converse, Vans, Sperrys, and Clarks? Doesn't have to be super casual, just anything I can wear day to day with jeans and a tee. Preferably something with a decent sole. Thanks.

IDK if its posted yet,but happysocks.com is having a 70% off their entire site. Selection is limited.

Happysocks quality is super crap though. I bought several pairs before and they faded within 2-3 washes. I really liked the patterns, but man..quality control needs to be increased.

Them diamonds looking real cloudy my dude..."Take that monkey $h_t off you embarrassing us!"
I'm just playing, that fit is clean. :lol: What did you do with the rest of it, jeans and loafers? And info on the blazer as well :nerd:

lol. Damn i really thought you were airing me out!!

Wore it with white cottong trousers from JCrew, with a slight cuff and light olive/brown suede wingtips.

vacation for my dads 50th bday in El Salvador
tommy hilfiger top
levis511
vans
2rysh0n.jpg

out at a resort close to sonsonate (decameron)
before i threw on a tank
jcrew top
polo trunks
h&m shoes
2v9b62v.jpg

(not my sperrys in the pictured) lol
*bonus* lake view we had, beautiful country :smokin
29wub6u.jpg

no offense but I would'nt exactly consider this "dressing better"

1st inspired me..
(that being said i'd still be down for those ones you're sending me bro. id like to compare)

Back
Top Bottom