Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Adamant about 3 piece?

If so, go Indochino. If you are wiling to let go of the waist coat, go Suit Supply or Thick As Thieves (provided that you are no larger than a 42)

I want to go 3 piece because I don't like wearing a full suit. So the full suit will be on for a few pics but after that it's sleeves rolled up and I love the look of a vest and tie
Solid suit only ?

New Timbs looking nice...

Adamant about 3 piece?

If so, go Indochino. If you are wiling to let go of the waist coat, go Suit Supply or Thick As Thieves (provided that you are no larger than a 42)

I want to go 3 piece because I don't like wearing a full suit. So the full suit will be on for a few pics but after that it's sleeves rolled up and I love the look of a vest and tie
Solid suit only ?

I would hope so, I hate seeing striped suits in weddings.

Is Indochino or Suit Supply even a good option with a month left? With that short period of time, I would rather suggest the best fitting off the rack suit and just getting it altered.

Last edited:

I was actually thinking about copping the suit not too long ago :lol:

I'm looking to step up my loafer and watch game.

In terms of loafers, I love the style of both of these Gucci loafers:

Now, I'm not sure if I want to pay $500+ for a pair, though :lol: . Can anyone recommend a cheaper version of what the pics above? I really love the colors and style of both pair. $300 MAY be the highest I want to go. The only thing is that I want to purchase 3 pair. A pair similar to the blue ones, a brown pair similar to the pic and a dark brown pair.

In terms of watches, I'm looking for leather bands with a crisp/clean face. I'm not really a watch expert, so any type of knowledge would be appreciated.

Last edited:
^
Really nice looking boot and good price. Sole doesn't look like it has much grip though.

It looks weird to me, can't quite put my finger on it. Maybe it's the tucked in dress shirt with the jeans? A sport shirt might be better than a more business shirt to be worn with those jeans? I might also go with no belt?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom