Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This is pretty cool. Pricey at $500 though but if someone rips it off for around $100-$150, more people would buy these. I think it can be good for those who doesn't really want to wash or bring their shirts to the cleaners after one wear especially if you're just sitting in a desk anyways.

-2200198/SFF1000CSA/]SWASH[emoji]8482[/emoji] Express Clothing Care System

SWASH[emoji]8482[/emoji] system gets your clothes looking and feeling their best. Dewrinkle, Refresh, Restore, and Preserve your clothes for results never before achievable at home with the SWASH system’s 10-minute express clothing care. The SWASH system, an all-in-one, in-home, convenient clothing care system, has elements of a clothes steamer and an iron. Designed to fit in your life, you can put the SWASH system almost anywhere, like your bedroom or closet. It uses a standard wall outlet, so all you have to do is plug it in and start living life unhampered.

Last edited:
Gilt CIty is offering a 30% off promo J.Crew Factory (online and in-store) for FREE. I think the only thing you have to do is sign up for Gilt City and the deal will show up on the front page. The max you can purchase is 5. I'm still waiting on my confirmation email to see how it will work.

^
You should've checked the factory site over the weekend, everything was 40-60% off. Ordered some long sleeves shirts for 14.50.

Where else can one look for a nice sportcoat (centre vent)?

I love Suit Supply's offers, but as I said in a previous post I don't like paying that kind of money for something made in China.

Where else can one look for a nice sportcoat (centre vent)?

I love Suit Supply's offers, but as I said in a previous post I don't like paying that kind of money for something made in China.
You do know that most bespoke garments are assembled in other countries (including China) right?

You do know that most bespoke garments are assembled in other countries (including China) right?

Yeap, some of the "top quality" bespoke boutiques in the world has their stuff made in Hong Kong :lol:

Actually, people would bring back so many bespoke suits from Hong Kong the US governemnt went ahead and enforced a law that required you to claim the suits you bought at US Customs when entering the country :rofl:

Last edited:
I thoroughly enjoy my SS suit but hey, if you can't dig it, I can understand.

Thoughts about raising that price point and going bespoke? It'll ensure longevity, but you're gonna have to pay for it mang. :lol:

^
I've seen a travel show where they talked about people getting custom ***** named when they were in HK.

I think my friend's husband had a suit made there when they were on their honeymoon.

If the fabric is right, I'd do the same.

At minimum I need VBC to source though. Holland & Sherry, Dormeuil, Ariston, Zegna, or Scabal would be the damb move doe. Just unsure where I would go to figure out which maker carries them.

At minimum I need VBC to source though. Holland & Sherry, Dormeuil, Ariston, Zegna, or Scabal would be the damb move doe. Just unsure where I would go to figure out which maker carries them.

If you look around or ask someone at a dept. store, they'll point you to the right direction. HK is basically like Manhattan 2.0 :lol:

I thoroughly enjoy my SS suit but hey, if you can't dig it, I can understand.

Thoughts about raising that price point and going bespoke? It'll ensure longevity, but you're gonna have to pay for it mang. :lol:

Don't get me wrong - I love the stuff SS puts out, but based on my limited experience in handling their garments I did not think the price was justifiable.

That said, I'm heading to TO in a couple of weeks and plan on stopping by their retail location. They have a few coats on their site I'm interested in.

Plenty of tailors will make the suit for you if you source the fabric yourself. Most of the makers above will sell by the yard as well.

Back
Top Bottom