Dressing Better Vol 2.0

While we're on the topic of leather jackets, do you guys think black is more versatile than brown? I really like this Orvis Coronado. I'm a little concerned the waist might not be slim enough for me though. Bonus checks come next month so I might spend a little coin. 

Depends on the person whether or not it's more versatile

Damn I want a lot from the JE. Wonder what quality is like though cuz that's a slap in the face for already owning a bunch of their stuff lol

Side note had to exchange timbs, too big. And had to exchange pbj stuff, too small. Hate mail order sometimes :frown: but I liked the boots and crew necks a lot though.

Last edited:
Been telling you guys, All Saints are all about the aesthetic and look, at retail you aren't going to be happy in quality.

I have 3 All Saints leather jackets, crack! They have great sales towards the end of the season 50-70% off, never pay retail price. Oh, and their sizing is all over the place.

Collection drops on Tuesday September 30 but I know gap is having a pre sake to those who sign up. Not sure when that starts though

Dillard's has 40% things already on clearance sale today through Saturday, even had some RL suits came down to like $103 but I just stacked up on Perry Ellis and RL pants, got 6 for like $88 after tax

Last edited:
You can cop retail pairs from Nordstrom Annual Sale for $220
I copped this directly from them for $200 and tax. Called the Wisconsin number and the lady was very helpful as usual. First quality. I copped about a month ago.

I wouldn't personally spend more than $250 for any AE. The construction, while decent, is apparently inferior to other main players.

Last edited:
Whats everyones thoughts around the Del Toro chukkas as a high end purchase? I mean its more of a mid high end... they can be got for around $250-$375... im eyeing a pair of the all red quilted chukkas right now...

Hand made in Italy. 

thoughts? 

Or is this thread biased (Balenciaga or AE's > Anything else)  like the car threads? ( Hemi or M3/5 > Anything else)

Fellas,

What are the best spots for a decent jean jacket? I looked at Old Navy but want something different.

thoughts?

went with a mtm maker but wanted some feedback...they'll do free alterations for another 3 weeks if something needs to be changed 

Last edited:
Waist could be nipped a tad and taper throughout the arm sleeve. Also shorten the sleeves to about your wristbone.

Other than that, looks great.

Fellas,

What are the best spots for a decent jean jacket? I looked at Old Navy but want something different.

Got my trucker jacket from the Levi outlet for about $50 while they had a sale and they let me stack 15% military discount

Back
Top Bottom