Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Slight work.

Suit Supply x JCrew x Kenneth Cole

nice fit. are those shoes comfortable?

New York folks, give me some locations to stay for a visit. I want to be able to go around the city for my wife's birthday in April.

Not sure how you feel about staying at other peoples places but you can find steals on airbnb.

Hotels in the city are way overpriced

Everytime I go to NYC, this is where I stay. Hell, this is where I stay anywhere I go.

We started looking at the site last night. There's definitely some good deals are there any areas we should zero in on?

New York folks, give me some locations to stay for a visit. I want to be able to go around the city for my wife's birthday in April.

Not sure how you feel about staying at other peoples places but you can find steals on airbnb.

Hotels in the city are way overpriced

Everytime I go to NYC, this is where I stay. Hell, this is where I stay anywhere I go.

We started looking at the site last night. There's definitely some good deals are there any areas we should zero in on?

I guess depends on what you want to do while you are here.

Everything is pretty accessible via public transportation but you also dont wanna spend all of your time commuting to and from the place.

Dope suit Pinoy. I need to up my suit game. As an accountant, it is borderline pointless (very conservative field. We basically only "allowed" to wear black with a white/blue shirt).

Anyway I dont go clubbin much. Never been to a high end joint. In a place that doesn't let you wear sneakers (but doesnt require a suit) would you be able to wear FPs or Chukkas (similar to the CP ones)? Do you think you could pull one off or do you think they'd notice

..bro, I'm an accountant :lol:

Oh, and if the spot won't allow kicks, I'd think the chukkas you just posted would make it past their dress code. Unsure about the others.

..bro, I'm an accountant :lol:

Oh, and if the spot won't allow kicks, I'd think the chukkas you just posted would make it past their dress code. Unsure about the others.
Alright cool. Well IDK then. I wouldnt show up to anything but all black to work but YSL has a few suits I wanna buy for when I need a suit out of work. Only 2 or 3 tho.

Common Project Chukkas. It's from like 3 or 4 seasons ago so it will be a ***** to find. Seen others kinda like it but I never asked for the brand.

Last edited:
I gauged my environment before pulling out ish like that.

I'm one of the most productive members on my team. Managers come to me with a lot of various issues and tasks as they know they can rely on me and that's all they care about. If I come to work in a three piece or in my balenciagas, they don't bat an eye. I handle my ish, no question about it :smokin

Last edited:
Mos def. :smokin

But this guy who did a presentation in college who was a boss at some accounting firm went off on how accountants should be in uniform and all that ****. Ever since I have been scared to even try to show up somewhere with professionals in a dope suit. A bunch of my friends advised against it too.

I still want some suits for other occasions tho.

Last edited:
Mos def. :smokin

But this guy who did a presentation in college who was a boss at some accounting firm went off on how accountants should be in uniform and all that ****. Ever since I have been scared to even try to show up somewhere with professionals in a dope suit. A bunch of my friends advised against it too.

I still want some suits for other occasions tho.
Current gig is "business casual"

If I was at some Big 4 type deal, I guess I'd tone it down. Thankfully that is not the case.

I gauged my environment before pulling out ish like that.

I'm one of the most productive members on my team. Managers come to me with a lot of various issues and tasks as they know they can rely on me and that's all they care about. If I come to work in a three piece or in my balenciagas, they don't bat an eye. I handle my ish, no question about it :smokin

I just bully everyone around!

:smh:

haven't read the past few pages

but jesus christ j crew's new arrival shirts are ugly

i thought i was on express website or something :x

Sunday morning shine

My man, can you list out those products?

I need to build a new shoe shine kit, and need to know which brands or products to look out for.
Surely.

The ones pictured outside of the shine box are:

Saphir Renovateur (conditioning agent)
Saphir Wax Polish- Medium Brown
Allen Edmonds Welt Applicator- Brown
Horsehair Brush (from Men's Wearhouse sale)
Dauber/Applicator Brush
White Towel
Piece of Panty Hose (cereal...I use it for that added shine come the buffing stage)

Inside there is a large amount of assorted polishes from Kiwi, AE, and Saphir along with other leather condiitoners, and additional brushes. Box itself was actually a thrift find. Having this much stuff can be somewhat costly but it was accumulated overtime so not one big hit all at once.

info on that box all your shine stuff is in? no joke

Back
Top Bottom