Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Where you try the stuff on?
nerd.gif

And how do the JE jeans fit?
Got to try on some stuff cause I work there. And I didn't try them on, my legs cant fit into skinnys lol.
Gotcha. So does the stuff drop at midnight on Tuesday?

A, when did you switch it up to the SW&D style? Nice seeing more variety with your personal style
Let's not get too into talking about me again :lol: but essentially around the time I copped my first pair of Arenas, as the casual menswear scene was becoming to generic to me. I found myself really only wearing J.Crew and got quite bored.

Decided to switch it up with this current aesthetic and I'm loving it. More ish like this should be expected on the horizon :smokin

Last edited:
Finally got around to uploading my Friday fit. I know the topic of Chelsea boots were brought up recently so this will be relevant.

Not feeling this A.

You not taking enough risks with this fit at all. Where's the different fabrics and colors, b?

6 more months until you're in Hood by Air/Fear of God/Pyrex/Off White.
Doubt he'll drop grotesque amount of money on those things. if he does, then we going to have a talk.

My local Barneys started carrying Off White and Hood by Air. I was there for about an hour killing time waiting for a friend and chatting up wit the SAs. I saw 4-5 Asian visitors buying them. Profit margins are extremely high. Cheap screen printed hoodies are $500 or so.

Wonder how much longer this whole elongated t shirt thing will be in. Saturation point is being reached right now. Before this, you would have to go cop from Damir Doma and the likes, but now even Zanerobe and other brands sneakerheads love make them. Glad I'm back to boring clothing.

Is Urban Outfitters the only spot I can find Hoodies/Sweaters with the side zipper for an affordable price?
ie.
32637910_004_f

Pac Sun has Reign + Storm collection @ $60.

F21 has one in black and another in grey @ $20. I have the grew one I like it. Once I figure my fit I will get the more expensive pieces.

Let's not get too into talking about me again :lol: but essentially around the time I copped my first pair of Arenas, as the casual menswear scene was becoming to generic to me. I found myself really only wearing J.Crew and got quite bored.

Decided to switch it up with this current aesthetic and I'm loving it. More ish like this should be expected on the horizon :smokin

:smokin

I was just being sarcastic. That stuff is trash and I'm pretty surprised to see a store like Barneys carrying Off White (though they other crap like En Noir so I can't say I'm THAT surprised).

Doubt he'll drop grotesque amount of money on those things. if he does, then we going to have a talk.

My local Barneys started carrying Off White and Hood by Air. I was there for about an hour killing time waiting for a friend and chatting up wit the SAs. I saw 4-5 Asian visitors buying them. Profit margins are extremely high. Cheap screen printed hoodies are $500 or so.

Wonder how much longer this whole elongated t shirt thing will be in. Saturation point is being reached right now. Before this, you would have to go cop from Damir Doma and the likes, but now even Zanerobe and other brands sneakerheads love make them. Glad I'm back to boring clothing.

you really despise it these days huh?

I was just being sarcastic. That stuff is trash and I'm pretty surprised to see a store like Barneys carrying Off White (though they other crap like En Noir so I can't say I'm THAT surprised).
Barneys carries what's hot. The brand switched owners several times over the last decade and I believe they're in financial burden again.

The manequins.

Pieces were running really low too. Only a couple were left.

you really despise it these days huh?
I always give A a hard time, offline and online.

I don't despise anything since I'm a fan of fashion. For my bank accounts sake, I adhere to a boring aesthetic that works well with my age.

It's easy to get carried away with exploring different aesthetics. $1000 here, $599 there, it adds up real quick.

Finally got around to uploading my Friday fit. I know the topic of Chelsea boots were brought up recently so this will be relevant.

Not feeling this A.

You not taking enough risks with this fit at all. Where's the different fabrics and colors, b?

To each their own man.

The simplicity of this aesthetic is what intrigues me. Perhaps a change in fabric might be in order though. We'll see what's up once my leather is in.

I'm already short. I can't be buying slim tall tees to make myself look shorter.

im not short but im not into the tall tees
I always give A a hard time, offline and online.

I don't despise anything since I'm a fan of fashion. For my bank accounts sake, I adhere to a boring aesthetic that works well with my age.

It's easy to get carried away with exploring different aesthetics. $1000 here, $599 there, it adds up real quick.

cool thats how i feel

ftr you wont find me in the tall tee look, im all set

To each their own man.

The simplicity of this aesthetic is what intrigues me. Perhaps a change in fabric might be in order though. We'll see what's up once my leather is in.

I was being sarcastic, man. A la KSteezy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom