Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone looking for a bomber, I would highly recommend Our Legacy. Fit/construction is great. Quite warm as well.

Was able to snag this from The Corner for about $220 (sale is finished but its still marked under retail).
Nice fit Adrian. Brand of boots?
Thanks brodie.

Suede chelsea by To Boot New York.

Thrift find actually lol

Last edited:
Thinking of copping that new JexGap shirt jacket. feel like it'll dip sometime before the 15th too as they have released a different item from the gq winter collection each day this far since Monday

Thinking of copping that new JexGap shirt jacket. feel like it'll dip sometime before the 15th too as they have released a different item from the gq winter collection each day this far since Monday
I'm hoping it hits disco because at a hunnit, I definitely don't think it's worth it.

However, if I end up missing out I will be okay with it. It's nothing that spectacular.

Last edited:
Yeah, I really like the Olive, I'm bummed I waited so long. Might just wait till it gets restocked. 

jacket came in today, and I must say the olive color is exactly as I had hoped (not too "military green", more of a charcoal/olive). the jacket itself is nice and will be put to use heavily this winter, for $130 i'm impressed.

Hey guys, do you think these To Boot New York lace ups are worth $100? theyre used and listed as 8/10 condition. Thinking maybe a cobbler could do some work with them but is it worth it? Thanks

Last edited:
Heads up NT

Amazon having a lightning deal on Cole Haan LunarGrand Cap Toe Oxfords in ~40 minutes.  Not sure the price yet, but will update when it goes live.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom