Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Not being mean-spirited, but there are a few things wrong with this fit. 99% of the time, your shirt shouldn't be darker than the tie your wearing. I'm personally don't think a green shirt is the best choice in Classic Menswear. If I HAD to wear a green shirt I would choose a dark green and white bengal stripe that saturates out to a mid green when you stand far away.

Lastly, your shoes are too casual for what you are wearing. Everything you're wearing, other than the shoes, are saying 'business dress' and I don't think loafers fit into that context. Swap them out for some dark captoes and I think you'll improve your look greatly.

I think if you give a look to Pinoy732's blog or instagram you can get some solid ideas for Classic Men's wear. Sorry if that's creepy Pinoy, but your instagram is what brought me over to this forum. 

Flintlock looks like the one I have. Reign is better IMO.

Head to a local pac sun and try em in person.

i say true to size if you want that slim tailored look. size up if you want it a little baggy. the T is from zanerobe and i say tts also, not sure how JE tees fit sir.
I def want that tailored fit, just dont want it to look to tight, stupid, im 6'0 175ish and muscular.

i say true to size if you want that slim tailored look. size up if you want it a little baggy. the T is from zanerobe and i say tts also, not sure how JE tees fit sir.
I def want that tailored fit, just dont want it to look to tight, stupid, im 6'0 175ish and muscular.

you should probably go with the large. it does loosen up a bit after the first wear too :smokin go cop now!

Henny and other NTers def sold me on JE. But I still aint bout dropping hundo plus on sweatpants.

Mostly because I would only wear them inside the house.

[thread="500141"]^ This.[/thread]
[thread="500141"] [/thread]
[thread="500141"]I got the R&S hoodies for xmas and i am super happy with them. Can't imagine the JE hoodies being THAT much better...[/thread]

R&S - toyota
JE - lexus

but seriously i'd like to see them compared also

Brought a JE hoodie and crew neck and the brand is wild over rated.
Keeping the hoodie just cause and I can't return that sweater soon enough.

Cool for what it is but not worth the price.
I've owned 200 dollar hoodies where I could at least not feel bad about it.
This JE does not give me that feeling.

So nobody got any feedback on that APC varsity?

Last edited:
Henny and other NTers def sold me on JE. But I still aint bout dropping hundo plus on sweatpants.

Mostly because I would only wear them inside the house.

I bought them mainly to wear to wear inside the house and to and from the gym since it's legit cold out now and shorts aren't cutting it. Believe it or not I don't own a single pair of sweatpants. I have some Publish and Zanerobe joggers but they are not sweatpant material. So I kind of needed these.

Need to cop this piece though:

The zip pockets :pimp:

Last edited:
LOL i dunno, maybe JE aint for you scrawny dudes.

I've got big biceps/arms and the XL Villian seriously fits PERFECT on me. I seriously love the weight of the fabric on JE joints, never wanna take it off when i rock it.

Couldn't justify dropping so much on a pair of sweats and hoodies that I will wear one every now and then so I copped the pacsun joints.

The pac sun hoodies are very well made tbh. I went up one size for the looser fit. I can't rock fitted hoodies. Feels off

Pretty sure Pac Sun on super disco right now.

Y'all should re-up.

Edit: Buy one get one 50% off. Meh, still way cheaper than JE

Last edited:
Brought a JE hoodie and crew neck and the brand is wild over rated.
Keeping the hoodie just cause and I can't return that sweater soon enough.

Cool for what it is but not worth the price.
I've owned 200 dollar hoodies where I could at least not feel bad about it.
This JE does not give me that feeling.

So nobody got any feedback on that APC varsity?
I tried on last years apc varsity. Fit is tts and quality is definitely up there. For 50% off it would have been a no brainer if my size was available.

Need to cop this piece though:

The zip pockets :pimp:

I like it but I don't like the JE execution. APC executed it better in my opinion. The zip on the arm kills it for me. Was in their winter sale too but sold out too fast for me to realize smh

I have not seen these hoodies in PAC sun

Felt too thin to me and their logo kills it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom