Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm so hurt I keep repeatedly seeing size 48/50 ToJ's up on grailed/styleforum. I need a murdered out double rider, badly.

As of now I'm rocking with my Schott 626

This is cool. Vanson x SF riders are coming soon, check out the thread over there

That looks good though. I say go a different style jacket next.
The black hardware just makes it look so dope to me. I guess I'm just being greedy. The schott is definitely a great jacket. I picked it up for 499 on ebay and don't regret it. 

@Hooraydonuts - What's your height/weight and how'd you size your Schott? I'm looking at some on eBay too.

Thanks

I've been preparing myself to cop a ToJ Double Rider. I'd probably go silver hardware just because I tend to go with the standard with most of the big purchases I make, but something about that black hardware makes the jacket look so smooth.

It's been hard seeing so many pop up on grailed and passing.:frown:

my only gripe with most jackets is the epaulets..saying that , the double rider is a must for me now

was back and for about the fit on the rue hoody.. the sizing was very different from the villain. I was hoping they would restock the dark grey villain but they said not till july :x.. ended up with the basic tee in grey and the reg grey villain.

i was torn on the fit of the basic... ended up going with a small and a med on the hoody.. hope it fits.. first JE purchase btw

Die ?

Re suit and nitpicking: definitely. Unless it's a professional picture where a 3rd person is there to tuck and un wrinkle everything, it's not going to look perfect. The stance also has a lot to do with it. You can stand in a straight up pose and look like you have pinching on the sleeves and you can relax your arms to have them look ok.

Still unbelievably confused.

Wtf does dye a suit mean dude
This is what someone just told me.

-Got a bleach stain on a pair of pants

-Went to store, no longer have pants

-Guy in store suggests dying the suit (Also never heard of this)

-Texts me and asks me if I have/how much would it cost

Hey everyone, one of my homies just launched a line of watches on kickstarter. Would be awesome if you guys could check it out. The watches embodies the concept of minimalism and simplisticism. Scope it and let me know what yall think.

What is the color of suit in question now?

What is the color of suit in question now?
Blue but he got bleach on the leg of it. He wants to just dye the whole thing blue also to cover the bleach stain and keep the colors even

jay2dajay jay2dajay That link doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom