Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Only a matter of time, before fools come in here to troll and ruin the thread.
Anyway
I'm mad I missed out on the KithNYC drop. Those navy pants are
sick.gif
.. Though the rest of the drop was iffy. A varsity oxford?
Its getting cold down in TX and been cold for the left and east coasts. What sweater yall rocking and copping?
Prices on the kith stuff was insane man

Like many of you here, I am a bit of a clothes horse myself.

Here are a few pairs of my footwear,

OK so TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGHT for the Secret Santa. Please see the requirements posted previously by Wj4

RE: Secret Santa

Here's the guideline I cooked up:

To participate, send a personal message to: http://niketalk.comhttps://niketalk.com/members/24165" in trousers, 5'10'' at 150 lbs
Any particular items interested (if applicable): ie looking for sweaters, gloves, etc.

Rules:

1. All participants must be active users in this thread. This does not mean users have to necessary be contributors. Any and all members who are involved in one way or another can join.. This rule was agreed upon to keep unwanted users from taking advantage of the activity.
2. Gift(s) must be in the $50-75 price range, excluding tax. If possible, please include a gift receipt in the event the recipient needs to make an exchange.
3. Please ensure that the gift(s) will reach the recipient by Christmas time. This means you should probably send your gift out earlier than 2 days before Christmas.
4. Upon the completion of the program, users are encouraged to post their gift, and an outfit picture if possible.

We are confidence that the program will be a success due to the nature of the users regularly involved in this thread. However, if there should be any fraudulent activities where a user does not send out a gift, Niketalk administrators and moderators will be notified.

Can't wait!...time to cook up something thoughtful for my elf...I recommend you guys look into Etsy.com to add a personal touch to your gift bruhs.

Can't wait!...time to cook up something thoughtful for my elf...I recommend you guys look into Etsy.com to add a personal touch to your gift bruhs.
....If you got TOMS then you know who bought them :lol: JK

thanks fashion god,
next time i like a watch ill get your nod of approval

The tension in this thread :lol:

Tbh the watch doesn't look very functional without a cover...seems like it'll break easy just by putting your hands in your pockets...

A lot of the gents from MC with large salaries prefer cashmere socks, but I have yet feel comfortable spending that much money on socks. The most I've spent were Corgi socks via J. Crew. Try J. Crew and BR socks, especially when they're on sale. None of my socks have ever ripped on me yet, and I wear them routinely.
RE: suits, is it possible to bump that budget to $480-500? If so, I would go with Thick as Theives, fully canvassed suit. www.thickasthievesla.com

whattup NT... I need some help on a couple of things

What are the best quality dress socks? I definitely like socks with color and all but all of the ones I buy end up ripping extremely fast...

and what is the most durable suit brand you can buy under $400. I wear suits to work every single day so durability is a MUST

thanks

I also suggest Indochino, $379 will get you a nice 2 piece suit made to your measurements and they cover up to $75 in alterations

Also again lets move on from all this constant bickering. Wore this to a friend's mock thanksgiving (more you know where)

I also suggest Indochino, $379 will get you a nice 2 piece suit made to your measurements and they cover up to $75 in alterations
Also again lets move on from all this constant bickering. Wore this to a friend's mock thanksgiving (more you know where)
Is that Indo?

Maybe I'll get my yeezys back?... :lol:
NO TOMS!...lol
I was hoping I could take advantage of the Jcrew 25% off though...

LOL dude ive worn them a bunch already! Thanks again.

What are the chances of u selling me the blacks?

AND I MUST PUT THIS IN CAPS.

CAN I PLEEEEASE REQUEST THAT TOMBS BE BANNED FROM THE DB SS!!!!

I'm talkin to u steezy!

is Indochino based in NYC?

I think I want to save up and gift myself a new suit when I graduate Grad school this may!
I wish thickastheives were on the east coast!

LOL dude ive worn them a bunch already! Thanks again.
What are the chances of u selling me the blacks?
AND I MUST PUT THIS IN CAPS.
CAN I PLEEEEASE REQUEST THAT TOMBS BE BANNED FROM THE DB SS!!!!
I'm talkin to u steezy!

No chance bro :lol: I'm keeping both blacks 1 & 2 foreverrrrr...lol I actually wear those, I didn't wear the tans much :frown: still miss them...lol

Yeah I'm not giving anyone Toms, no worries...lol

heads up just got back from levis and theyre clearance section was extra 50% off.  They had quite a few pairs of the 508 cargo pants for under 30, so if you missed out or are looking for some slim tapered cargos go there.

Back
Top Bottom