Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Cannot be alpha weighing 88 lbs.
That's how it is, man. Super frail dudes that come from rich families. Dudes' clutch games are usually on point too. It's apparent by his blog title as well. Around those parts, the rich folks are the high society aka hi-so or whatever else play on the words.

Don't really make up for all the beta-ness I seen in the 2 minutes I browsed through his blog.
Dudes take pride in having size 28 waistline, b.

I don't know how those dudes are so small and this is coming from a small guy. When I buy clothes from the homeland I wear size L-XL and they fit like a small here.

My Muay Thai training shorts are size 3xl too :lol:

^def a hot deal. They feel bulky because they're rugged boots.

If you wanna help others you can post the model number. Rack can search other branches and ship now.

Don't really make up for all the beta-ness I seen in the 2 minutes I browsed through his blog.
Dudes take pride in having size 28 waistline, b.

I don't know how those dudes are so small and this is coming from a small guy. When I buy clothes from the homeland I wear size L-XL and they fit like a small here.

My Muay Thai training shorts are size 3xl too :lol:

Makes sense if the average height is like 5'2" :lol:

Do any of you guys have experience with Trunk Club or any of those type of sites?

Thoughts? Are most the clothes over priced? My buddy uses them and is a fan but wanted to hear more opinions.

I'm not a fan of the whole, I spend money and you send me random ish.

I'm particular. Not finna just get a bunch of stuff that I might/likely will not use.

anybody have any leads/recommendations on an M65/field jacket without chest pockets (or epaulettes, for that matter)? thanks in advance

Do any of you guys have experience with Trunk Club or any of those type of sites?

Thoughts? Are most the clothes over priced? My buddy uses them and is a fan but wanted to hear more opinions.

I'm with Adrian. I tried it once and didn't like one thing they sent to me. I sent everything right back. All their clothing is priced a full retail too.

I'm with Adrian. I tried it once and didn't like one thing they sent to me. I sent everything right back. All their clothing is priced a full retail too.
We are a horrible demographic because we are picky in what we want, ie leg opening has to be 6.5" that branches out to around 11" at the thigh. I think the dudes that would be great for these things are the guys who like stuff from Jackthread and such.

Today: http://www.wisith.com/blog/chambray-and-linen

But what's that price point like?

What style you trying to cop?

Any color in particular?

plz respond

I picked up this Makr wallet last week for $55. Satisfied with the purchase so far.

Not sure how many rock with JackThreads but they just got a Levi collection. Plan on using my $44 credit to cop a pair for a good price. Haven't owned any Levis since HS so won't be bad I guess

Has anyone tried the 501CT (Custom Taper)? 

Last edited:
Fellow well dressers. Saw these today in a local Winners (which is like Canadian Marshalls) and had to insta cop. Only issue is that they are SLIGHTLY tight in the toe box and not that easy to get on. I by no means have big feet (usually wear 9) and these are a size 7 in boots and was able to fit in them. Just wondering your opinions on how much you think leather boots can stretch? It's not uncomfortable or too restrictively tight or anything but for the price it was hard to pass on.

Fellow well dressers. Saw these today in a local Winners (which is like Canadian Marshalls) and had to insta cop. Only issue is that they are SLIGHTLY tight in the toe box and not that easy to get on. I by no means have big feet (usually wear 9) and these are a size 7 in boots and was able to fit in them. Just wondering your opinions on how much you think leather boots can stretch? It's not uncomfortable or too restrictively tight or anything but for the price it was hard to pass on.
what province?

Nice d and g boots.

I have spotted similar ones in London ON... But always in tiny sizes.

The ones I handled were soft leather, so I doubt they would stretch or break-in much.

Nothing worse than uncomfy footwear,, you may want to flip them.

You can try wearing thinner socks, as well as visit a local coherent cobbler to have them stretch the boots for you. The most they can be stretched is .5 size, but nothing is guaranteed as results always vary.

just ordered a Stussy long hooded jacket. it was $119 with a buy one get one free deal. Anyone know how they fit?

Back
Top Bottom