Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks. That's what I was hoping to hear. I went down a width with those because that's all that was available. Saw your bourbon pair which looked really nice. How have they held up for you?
They have held up well, but I do not wear them often to be honest.

those with the nf skinny guy black stretch joints, is it okay to tailor these right off the bat since theyre not selvedge or best to break in first?

those with the nf skinny guy black stretch joints, is it okay to tailor these right off the bat since theyre not selvedge or best to break in first?
I have the super skinny guy indigo stretch.  I got them tailored after a few wears cause I couldn't do the 7in leg opening.  Cut the down to 6in, still haven't washed it and they are perfect.

When you do get them tailored just make sure you do it from the inseam or go to a professional who knows what they're doing with raw selvedge denim so they don't mess up your selvedge.

If I do plan on getting a NF again, I will definitely get them tailored first.  The one thing I messed up on was not sizing the down the knee area enough but it's nothing anyone can notice, something I just feel.  Just needed to get down about .5-.25in.

Blk Dnm jeans are best when it comes to fit, if u want that 6" leg opening. U can rock straight off the rack. They kinda expensive though.

Just copped this butter soft lamb leather sandro bomber for $270 + tax. Retail on it was $1978. Haven't owned a leather this nice before so I'm pretty happy about it.

Ah, Sandro.

Solid cop :smokin Some dude in high end scored some dope chelsea's from Marshalls in Canada as well. Wonder if its the same one.

Need ideas. Looking for a versatile everyday shoe that's somewhat comfortable  and $100>. My job allows me to wear chinos and button downs, sweaters, etc for the most part. Any recommendations?

Need ideas. Looking for a versatile everyday shoe that's somewhat comfortable  and $100>. My job allows me to wear chinos and button downs, sweaters, etc for the most part. Any recommendations?

When it doubt and I don't feel like dressing to the nines, I throw on a pair of Desert Boots and keep it moving. I would consider those my "every day" work shoe.

When it doubt and I don't feel like dressing to the nines, I throw on a pair of Desert Boots and keep it moving. I would consider those my "every day" work shoe.
Funny you say that because I wear my Oakwoods and Beeswax almost everyday. I was looking for something with a little more tread and lower. Maybe closer to a loafer or boat shoe.

what y'all think. Any experience with these or any engineer boots? If i cop it will be my go to joint i don't care if its summer

Funny you say that because I wear my Oakwoods and Beeswax almost everyday. I was looking for something with a little more tread and lower. Maybe closer to a loafer or boat shoe.

Same here. I don't know how trendy or "cool" they are, but I picked up a pair of Rockport's on sale a few years ago, and they're easily the most comfortable pair of casual shoes I own. I'd have to go back and find the model if you were interested.

Which color way is this??

Looks like tan or "dune" if I had to guess.

Last edited:

what y'all think. Any experience with these or any engineer boots? If i cop it will be my go to joint i don't care if its summer
Too high for me. I couldn't even mess with Buttero zip ups, had to return them.

Which color way is this??
I don't recall. Copped from Nodstrom and been wearing them daily at the new gig. They resemble the 'sand' colorway.

Back
Top Bottom