Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Still have to ship them to you right? Is that going to save you money?
nope. they come visit me in cali for xmas fam so im covered 
smokin.gif
 . only few sizes left from above ^

Last edited:
Can y'all give me some recommendations for a nice and warm winter jacket? My closet is lacking a jacket/coat that's really warm.

Preferably under $500.

some wax cp achilles in off white/ tan and black/white on steven alan on sale. WELCOME15 brings them down to 253ish not including tax tho. debating on pulling the trigger on the tans and shipping them to fam in hawaii to avoid tax
laugh.gif

Link?

Got my new year's fit in order

Camel colored peacoat
Black turtleneck
Black pants
Dark Brown chelsea boots

CPs from tres-bien came in. Ended up getting them for $250. I think that's a decent price for what they are. Ya you can get similar shoes for a lot less, but the leather quality and craftsmanship is definitely worth it.

Get hit with any custom fees?

I meant to post my ssense pick ups.

Gray CP's
Acne Sweatshirt w/ side zipper
BLK DNM Rider jacket

bonus of the CP collection:

I'm know there's a thread for it but I don't want to get buried in it, so I am going to stop here first for some help.

I have no experience with trying to cop hyped releases, but I want to try to cop the black Yeezy 750 Boosts

It is  supposed to drop Dec 19th but how do you even go about these things?

I know one cannot simply step into a store and cop. 

Can y'all give me some recommendations for a nice and warm winter jacket? My closet is lacking a jacket/coat that's really warm.
Preferably under $500.

You want a wool coat or a down jacket? I own 2 wool coats from jcrew lined with thinsulate that keep me warm. Also a stretch down jacket from uniqlo that they don't sell anymore that is lightweight but also the warmest jacket I own. They sell a few similar things now. Macy's is still having their f&f sale and have a bunch of parkas, puffer jackets, and wool coats on sale.

You want a wool coat or a down jacket? I own 2 wool coats from jcrew lined with thinsulate that keep me warm. Also a stretch down jacket from uniqlo that they don't sell anymore that is lightweight but also the warmest jacket I own. They sell a few similar things now. Macy's is still having their f&f sale and have a bunch of parkas, puffer jackets, and wool coats on sale.
I'd prefer a down jacket. I had a look at J Crew and the coats look pretty nice though.

I've also been hearing good things about Penfield.

I just never really had the need for a really warm one as I've always been very cold resistant. I guess my recent medical conditions changed that though and I can't handle the cold anymore like I used to. 

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in buying blonde wash denim, I just picked these up:

$170 retail. But...

Cop through Amazon: Amazon product ASIN B013LLN1BO
and use promo code "HOLLYJOLLY". 

Check out for $81.00 shipped with Prime. 

Last edited:
Dressing better NT bruhs, I need your help. Christmas party is next Saturday. I'd like to find a quality velvet (not polyester) coat for the party in either Navy, Green or Olive that isn't going to cost $800. Something I'll wear for one night and forget about. I'm a 48L, muscular frame. Pic for reference. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom