Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Anyone have a lead on where to get jesse's shirts? I want one exactly like that !

Hopefully i can findthe same shirt in different colors as well lol ! Thanks:smile:

Update: CT shirts are really great. Obviously not the perfect fit, but they're light years ahead of anything you would find in mall stores like J.Crew (I'm going back to return some shirts I bought now). For the price, I don't think CT can be beat. The fabric is great (J.Crew shirts are so thin and cheap :x) although I don't have anything else to compare these to.

FAM I need some help. I'm having my wife a day party (30th birthday) this weekend. Only problem is it is going to be outside the it is expected to be in the 90's. Party is going to be casual to semi casual.

Would you please recommend some good fits all while trying to stay cool (literally).

Thanks.

Last edited:
FAM I need some help. I'm having my wife a day party (30th birthday) this weekend. Only problem is it is going to be outside the it is expected to be in the 90's. Party is going to be casual to semi casual.

Would you please recommend some good fits all while trying to stay cool (literally).

Thanks.

Should be good with a linen shirt and shorts

Should be good with a linen shirt and shorts
+ straw Goorin and flourish 
smokin.gif

i need help with two shoe brands im looking into for my wedding. I have a baby blue suit,..

Alden

Allen Edmonds

I'll try to get some pics up soon of the fit but FYI, I highly recommend Grana's denim. I went with a 30x32 in their extra slim fit and they were PAINTED ON TIGHT upon arrival but still very comfy with the polyurethane mix. Within a few days of wearing, they stretched with ease and now are my absolute favorite fit. I ordered stone and will be getting in black resin tonight.

Perfect amount of slim/skinny along with not an overwhelming stack for someone at 5'10". Def peep if y'all are in need of new jeans.

Use the following link for 10% off your first order.

^ Sir,

what is the leg opening?

Edit: nvm, found the measurements online.

Might have to give them a try..

Last edited:
Adrian, would you have personal measurements of the jeans post-stretch? Waist/thigh/knee/hem?

Thanks fam.

Here's stone maybe a day into me wearing. The thigh has gotten looser and a tad at the calf but still keeps the same stack.

I own 4 pairs of grana denim(Extra slim). As Pinoy said, they fit tight and that's with me sizing up from my usual 32 to a 34, but with constant wear they stretch out. However, if you wash and dry them, they shrink back to the original size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom