Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Late to the party, but was able to get a working code on my second try. Thanks NT :nthat:

:lol: been trying for 15 min no luck
I'm just excited to find they carry 2xl now.. Not sure how long ago that happened but will definitely be ordering some shirts for the fall now

placed two orders within a span of 10 min and noticed there were about 30-40 orders submitted between that window 
laugh.gif
 #dbnt

Last edited:
Put in 7 orders and half of those will be returned when I pick up in-store. I have tons of flannels from Uniqlo and sizing at least for me has been inconsistent so I bought two sizes.

Repped for the discount childsplay childsplay

I've literally tried every combo; no dice, fellas! IF someone is feeling generous, shoot me a pm with a code!

It's fairly cooked now. Numbers after 1100 are popping invalid.

God bless those who finessed. RIP to the cats who slept.

copped some uniqlo flannels for $11 in prep for fall. some are on sale, and if you use the cheat code HICHICAGOxx (random 2-3 digit number) youll get an auto $10 off your order. just note it may take awhile to find a # that works, and be sure to ship to your local store for that free shipping :smokin  

Scroll back to page 2136 and make sure to rep this man.

I've literally tried every combo; no dice, fellas! IF someone is feeling generous, shoot me a pm with a code!

Keep trying I got most my codes by entering random numbers and they hit from 240ish-800ish. Tried a lot of combinations and towards the end it was hard to hit the code.

Keep trying I got most my codes by entering random numbers and they hit from 240ish-800ish. Tried a lot of combinations and towards the end it was hard to hit the code.
Just hit in the 200s... Gonna grab one more before codes get even more scarce

This is what DBNT is all about and what I wish the rest of NT was like. As many lames as there are on this site and in NT General specifically there's still lots of cool people.

With that said, if any responsible DC NTers live by themselves and are interested in a business opportunity PM me. I'd love to link up and make a pitch. No money required to invest just a a few hours of committed time and effort each week. This is a 3-6 month commitment, must be available to meet 1-3 times a week, in between 5-9 PM weekdays any time on weekend.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom