Dressing Better Vol 2.0

repped, been going back and forth on what size to go with for the longest time. might as well stop prolonging the inevitable and pull the trigger

SuSu Wash from last week and this

pinoy732 pinoy732 and @sarteaga0408 thanks for the info on TSB. I'll check out the location next time I'm in NYC.

Looking good, man.
Love the Washington. Are those 3 roll 2? Mine are all 2 button. Also, your tie knots are damn near perfect there. I'm fond of showing the double loop but I know it's not your thing. Either way, they're done very well.

There's never been a washington with only a 2 button stance though..only 3 roll 2.

And thanks for the knot appreciation. I pride myself in them. Team Four In Hand :smokin

Gotta be wrong there, man.
I own 3 Washington sport coats with only 2 buttons. I'm 100% certain.
Are those different than the suits maybe?

For $40, I dig this uniqlo bomber. Also wearing one of the flannels for the first time today. So soft, such a good fit. Glad I didn't miss that deal.

Anyone know of sub-retail CPs at the moment?

For $40, I dig this uniqlo bomber. Also wearing one of the flannels for the first time today. So soft, such a good fit. Glad I didn't miss that deal.

Anyone know of sub-retail CPs at the moment?
same. wearing the black bomber today with banned 1s 

havent found any CP deals as of late. know frances may had navy perf achilles under $180 not too long ago

My homie was able to oop me a new pair of whites for well below retail before thecorner went defunct. Honestly didn't even really need a re-up but walked out the door for $166 flat :smokin

He bringing them through the crib today. If any NTers are in the philly area and wanna get up, a few folks gonna be stay with me over the weekend. PM if y'all trying to hit this oktoberfest tomorrow.

My homie was able to oop me a new pair of whites for well below retail before thecorner went defunct. Honestly didn't even really need a re-up but walked out the door for $166 flat :smokin

Dope! I'd take some all whites for just $300 if I could find them.

Do you actually speak like this to other humans?
Yep. Product of NT and rap music.

There's been a couple of dudes who use lingo and such online but diff in real life tho :lol: kinda like that Lil Jon skit from Chappelle.

this color just popped up on uniqlo and they are doing a 20$ sale... 

and the colarless flannels also have been added but the measurements are larger than the regular flannels for some reason.  

actually the measurements are way too big...dont know why they would do that. 
How do Uniqlo flannels usually fit? I've been hearing a lot of good things about them and I'm considering making a trip over. I'm a size small in Jcrew flannels as a reference.

Last edited:
How do Uniqlo flannels usually fit? I've been hearing a lot of good things about them and I'm considering making a trip over. I'm a size small in Jcrew flannels as a reference.

YMMV I've go them in different sizes cuz it varies for me from season and style

Back
Top Bottom