Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Figured it woudve gotten dumbes down for the masses. The crop hoodie looks interesting, the joggers look good too. Maybe ill try em in store first.

I like the 350 silhoutte way too much, and goes more with what I wear. I would only use the Chelseas here and therr. Might actually go for the CP joints, although does it have that problem where the sides of the crepe looks super dirty after a while?

Bleh that sucks.

Anyways, any recommendations on knee blowout jeans? Not just knee rips but FoG style where it kinda hangs off the rips. Favela clothing has some but its Euro based and id rather try a pair instore first.

Id ask the denim thread but I used to frequent this topic a ton and the same dudes still here, I like yall.

^ you could do it yourself

im sure there are tutorials online.  

@echau  has done it to his denim.  

it would also ensure the rips would be at the right spot

Last edited:
If I could get some SLP Chelseas for $220 like the yeezy I'd be hella down

These gap collabs always go on sale right? Any coupon codes for them?

For the most part they hit sales racks. I think this year more than in the past they will hit them even harder.

Tons of coupons pop up from Gap just search the net. They drop 40-50% off like its nothing. GAP is hurting bad.

stopped by GAP flagship in Union Square. Came about an hour after opening and the JE leather Moto was completely sold out. Ended up getting the cream and black double zip, the sweatpants, and the cream double layer tee. Got 10% off for using gap card on Tuesdays and stacked a $30 reward so not too bad. Smalls and mediums were already limited for the cream double zip hoody, charcoal box hoody and sweatpants when I was there

People really dropping that much dinero for a gap leather jacket? Sheesh 

Hi, fellas.

I come to you in need of assistance.

As I sit here, I have lost 140 lbs in the last 14 months. I used to wear (as they say) NT denim.

My pal hipped me to Levis 541. I'm a huge fan. Are there any similarly cut jeans with that slight taper out there? Looking for 38 or 36x34.

I've retired my cargos and need to step it up.

*removes hat, stares at ground*

why its so cheap?

Well look at it. :lol:

Not a bad price if that is your steez tho.

Back
Top Bottom