Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They seem to be getting attention even without nt's help. A lot more places than nt that hypes up shoes now.

http://www.gq.com/story/adidas-sneakers-army-trainers-rip-off-is-back
adidas_bwarmy_hero.jpg
Yo those white ones are [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Need those.

Im going to a wedding in a couple weeks and the dress code is casual, can you wonderful people help me out with a fit

Ok brethren...need some help guide so heres the deal my Niece is having her 1st bday and baptisim and I'm the godfather. I know how to dress fairly decent when going out clubbing/party's etc. But obviously this is way more formal and special. Now my sister said that I HAVE to wear a chacabana(I wanna say they're called Cuban dress shirts iono , sure the Spanish NT'rs know what I mean) but anywayzz. This is the fit she wants me to wear Chacabana,some light pants pref. khakis and brown shoes...that's for the church part...then for the party part(which is gonna be lit with an overload of the best yambs u can find(it's in DR) ) she said wear whatever is nice. I'm an H&M follower/believer/loyal customer(save the H&M is trash. It gets the job done).

I dress more like a dj envy to give u an idea (but can pull the preppy look in a matter of 30 min with ease)
So questions :
1.Where can I find chacabanas here in NY...already did my Google's but want more input) ?

2. Any suggestionsfor for that fit?

3. Not really a question cuz I can dress myself and have a lil bit of sense when it comes to style/fashion...but any new trends I know Chelsea boots are what's hot in the streets but not my style.where can I find nce cheap shirts T-shirts jeans and maybe pics of fits no ayo.

Just don't wanna go thru 100 pages thx

Cliffs :

Need da chacabana b

Now that's zebras are over with, it's time to save on the SS sale that I don't even know will happen. I really need a re-up on suits

Ok brethren...need some help guide so heres the deal my Niece is having her 1st bday and baptisim and I'm the godfather. I know how to dress fairly decent when going out clubbing/party's etc. But obviously this is way more formal and special. Now my sister said that I HAVE to wear a chacabana(I wanna say they're called Cuban dress shirts iono , sure the Spanish NT'rs know what I mean) but anywayzz. This is the fit she wants me to wear Chacabana,some light pants pref. khakis and brown shoes...that's for the church part...then for the party part(which is gonna be lit with an overload of the best yambs u can find(it's in DR) ) she said wear whatever is nice. I'm an H&M follower/believer/loyal customer(save the H&M is trash. It gets the job done).

I dress more like a dj envy to give u an idea (but can pull the preppy look in a matter of 30 min with ease)
So questions :
1.Where can I find chacabanas here in NY...already did my Google's but want more input) ?

2. Any suggestionsfor for that fit?

3. Not really a question cuz I can dress myself and have a lil bit of sense when it comes to style/fashion...but any new trends I know Chelsea boots are what's hot in the streets but not my style.where can I find nce cheap shirts T-shirts jeans and maybe pics of fits no ayo.

Just don't wanna go thru 100 pages thx

Cliffs :

Need da chacabana b

1. I don't live in NY so I wouldn't know.

2. Wear a suit to the reception.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom