Dressing Better Vol 2.0

wheres the best and cheapest slim fit jeans? especially more tapered towards the bottom. I like regular black jeans. I been rocking some leave 511/HM but looking for a better fit.

not looking to spend couple hundred on a pair :lol:

I recommend PacSun.com

received my 6 pairs of shoe trees from the nordstrom anniversary sale, cant beat $12.xx ...might order a couple more

wheres the best and cheapest slim fit jeans? especially more tapered towards the bottom. I like regular black jeans. I been rocking some leave 511/HM but looking for a better fit.

not looking to spend couple hundred on a pair :lol:

Uniqlo. Plus they hem them for you for 5 bucks.

Uniqlo really is the best bang for your buck. Quality is really nice. Only thing negative about them is their sizing. It's hit or miss and all over the place.

Also, I cosign about their socks. Best damn socks out here.

Uniqlo. Plus they hem them for you for 5 bucks.

Uniqlo really is the best bang for your buck. Quality is really nice. Only thing negative about them is their sizing. It's hit or miss and all over the place.

Also, I cosign about their socks. Best damn socks out here.

Yea I looked at em just the other day. since its online and no store in my state I'm gonna be pissed ordering a couple jeans and none of them fitting :lol:

Yea I looked at em just the other day. since its online and no store in my state I'm gonna be pissed ordering a couple jeans and none of them fitting :lol:

Their customer service is pretty good, in my experience. I ordered the wrong size initially, and they paid the return shipping for me and shipped my replacement pairs for free.

I was misinformed when I purchased my original pairs, so I sized down when I should've went with my normal size. Once I got my normal size it was a great fit.

Did you check with the ppl in the Denim School thread for additional recommendations?

I may be late but New Republic Man has a pop up store on Melrose for my fellow LA cats.

Never thought I would say this about Steve Madden but the GQ collab isn't terrible.The cap toe boots are :smokin

Grana scoop necks as low as $5. If you were ever on the fence on them, now's the time. Especially because last time they marked items this low, they were removed from their future offerings.

10% discount code for new users in my sig.

Can anyone comment on the sizing of Grana pima tees? Are they more in line with Banana republic pima tees, or like American Apparel (which I don't think were pima).

I'm on the fence between S (like my BR's) and M (like my AA's).

Can anyone comment on the sizing of Grana pima tees? Are they more in line with Banana republic pima tees, or like American Apparel (which I don't think were pima).

I'm on the fence between S (like my BR's) and M (like my AA's).
Cop an M papi

How's the fit on those Grana tees.
Have about 10 in my cart, wanna hear the input before pulling the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom