Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Last edited:
whoa, definitely not saying same level (GAP's actual one of my favorite go to brands so i would never bash it) but i just mean, you are definitely going to run across some awesome sales on like jeans there rather than what you see for some nudies anywhere else :lol:

:lol: I know what you meant man, I was just kidding.

Anyone else find themselves going through phrases with wristwear, specifically bracelets? Sometimes I love them, sometimes I don't.

Recently I have been wearing wooden bracelets with almost everything, rarely on my right wrist though since it's my dominant hand and it tends to be annoying while doing paperwork

It's all about the details :wink:

Wisith: I use a Canon EOS 7D SLR with a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens or a EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens for closer stuff, as well as a tripod and remote. My mom's a photographer so I've learned from the best :lol:

I found my son, little dude killed it :lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: wj4
^Very nice, man. Killer pictures. Yes, young Swaggerman Jr. was built to be photographed.

I'm asking again since it didn't work the last time, but does anyone know where Lunargrands are on sale?

I need the Camel Chukka...

and these :rolleyes

edit: How's the sizing on Lunargrands anyway?

Last edited:
I'm asking again since it didn't work the last time, but does anyone know where Lunargrands are on sale?

I need the Camel Chukka...

and these
eyes.gif

edit: How's the sizing on Lunargrands anyway?
Colehaan.com they have 30% off going right now which include the lunargrand chukkas. Ends 12/10/12

I went a half size down on my lunargrand wingtips

Wisith: I use a Canon EOS 7D SLR with a EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Telephoto Zoom Lens or a EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM Lens for closer stuff, as well as a tripod and remote. My mom's a photographer so I've learned from the best :lol:
I found my son, little dude killed it :lol:

Dude! Your son dresses better than me and most people in this thread I'm sure! :smokin

Who dresses him up? Is this just on certain occasions?

We need to have a kid dress up contest. haha.

Here is my little nino on his I want to dress like dada attempt. 8)

Last edited:
I dont think that is actually his child, correct me if I am wrong.  I believe he meant he liked the way the child dressed.

Dude! Your son dresses better than me and most people in this thread I'm sure! :smokin
Who dresses him up? Is this just on certain occasions?
We need to have a kid dress up contest. haha.
Here is my little nino on his I want to dress like dada attempt. 8)

:lol: that's not my son man

That's why I said I 'found my son" as in, that's what my son will be like :lol:

edit: best believe my kid while be fresh as ****

Last edited:
I'm in the USA. No custom fees (yet)..knock on wood. Out of the 10-15 pairs of shoes I got from the UK, I got hit with customs about 3-5 times. I usually just get a letter a week or two later to pay $50-70.
That price is about right. I got it for $319 because there was a code for $50 off.
They fit a bit big but that's whole sizing for you, no half sizes. I got a UK 7. Preferably would be a 6.5 UK, but it's alright.

Thanks for the info wj4. Just ordered these with the new code.

Also, finally picked up my new Peacoat.

Nice Peacoat man

"RF for Dr. Martens Chapter 2 drops in very limited numbers tomorrow at 11am Est. at both Kith shops and online, RonnieFieg.com ($200)."

:wow:

Last edited:
Thanks for the info wj4. Just ordered these with the new code.

Yep me too. Same pair. 310 shipped.

Im sending back my pair from Bluefly. They were the black and white pair.

I wanted these before but were N/A on BFly.

Last edited:
Info on that peacoat! :smokin
8)

It's Burberry from last fall/winter. Best bet is outlets.

Yep me too. Same pair. 310 shipped.
Im sending back my pair from Bluefly. They were the black and white pair.

Bluefly sent you the wrong pair so you ordered from TBS? Black and white as in black upper and cap toe with white sole?

I was going to order form Bluefly but I'm glad my size was gone quick since I saved about $50 extra from TBS.

Last edited:
wj4 nice pick up! How do they fit?
Are you in the US? Did you have to pay any additional customs fees? With the VAT discount at Tresbien they come out to about $370 which isn't bad. If theres no additional charges I'd pull the trigger on the navy right now.

I personally never had to pay fees with TBS and i've had orders of $1000+. They usually mark the value of the package down. If you're really scared, just contact them after you order with your order number and tell them to mark it down. Last time I ordered from them, they put 300 SEK for the value, which is like ~50 USD

Also, Dockers has 30% off + free shipping code: HOLIDAY30

Also, you can pay $100 for $150 credit at Kent Wang:
http://perks.urbandaddy.com/national/kent-wang.html?sp_mid=5197312&sp_rid=ODE2MjU0MzIxNAS2

Last edited:
Just pulled the trigger on these,
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Blakey_Coat_in_Deep_Brown_0.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td][emoji]169[/emoji] UNIONMADE 2012[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
Gitman_Overshirt_in_Charcoal_Herringbone_0.jpg

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][td]
URL]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom