Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Is this really you??

Just asking because I've seen this on my girl's Pinterest before. Props to you for that...looking like one of those cats from The Armoury.

The link shows it's from a Vietnamese magazine called 1983 "Luxury Magazine". The picture Jordanscrub posted cropped that detail out...maybe he was the photographer??? :nerd:

Had an off day today after working 12 hours sunday. Picked up a new Suit and some other goodies :smile:

Sick outfit! Never had a leather jacket. I feel too much like a greaser if I had one but this combo is sick! Loving the tie! 8)

Thank you man, tie is...

wait for it....

It's J Crew, Bro.

Word to da Steez gawd :pimp:

Last edited:
Denim challenge. With a little SS gift to show off.

Throwback with my Moms and Sis. I like the turtleneck.

The link shows it's from a Vietnamese magazine called 1983 "Luxury Magazine". The picture Jordanscrub posted cropped that detail out...maybe he was the photographer???
nerd.gif

Had an off day today after working 12 hours sunday. Picked up a new Suit and some other goodies
smile.gif
Sick outfit! Never had a leather jacket. I feel too much like a greaser if I had one but this combo is sick! Loving the tie!
glasses.gif
Thank you man, tie is...

wait for it....

It's J Crew, Bro.

Word to da Steez gawd
pimp.gif
Annnnnnd, another perfect example of someone fronting over the internet.....this is a clothing thread son. why not just say you like/copped the jacket or other parts of this outfit.

Now you look like a complete dumb ahh 
mean.gif

Last edited:
:lol: @ the dude frontin. you might as well stand next to Ricky Rozay during the crossfire from the GD's

info on the vest please :nerd:

the vest looks like Gant by the looks of the logo on the chest :nerd:
there's no credit on the GQ site? they usually credit all their photos.

Back
Top Bottom