Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hit me up now! In store

NOOO!! Dammit! :frown:

What did you end up coming out with?? Were they 50% off?
sorry I missed some folks. Shoes were 50% off with additional 10%. Bought these and my wife some booties that were normally $378 and walked out at 221 after taxes. Shipping is 10.95 if you need them. Call the Dawsonville GA store. You will need to google it because the store is not listed on the site. That may be why they are still in stock. Womens were the same price.

Just saw some Banana Republic suits, I was pretty impressed. Their "monogram" and "tailored slim fit" suiting is pretty decent for the sale prices that they always have of 30-40%. The fit is pretty slim too..
does anyone own and BR suits? also, how do Monograms compare to the Ludlows of Jcrew?

Just saw some Banana Republic suits, I was pretty impressed. Their "monogram" and "tailored slim fit" suiting is pretty decent for the sale prices that they always have of 30-40%. The fit is pretty slim too..
does anyone own and BR suits? also, how do Monograms compare to the Ludlows of Jcrew?
Not even close, man. I work at JCrew after working for Banana for 2.5 years. I own 3 suits and 2 of them are from Banana. One from their regular collection and one from Monogram. They lasted a little less year until I noticed little things starting to get dinged up and started to fall apart. The fit isn't too bad.. it's right on the money if you ask me. If I wear you though, I'd pony up the extra $ for a Ludlow. I would stay away from Banana for my suiting even if it's discounted. Neither of them are amazing but if I had to choose, I'd go Ludlow easy.

Apparently Walmart is selling Harris Tweed jackets.
Took this from Put this on.
the walmart next to my house has these, they're in 2 colors. fits a little weird but with small alterations its a good pick up, i was thinking of picking it up but decided not to, still might thought they have a lot of them (i dont think many walmart customers are buying harris tweed blazers)

[quote name="SDS45"]

If anyone needs cedar hangers or shoes trees Jos A Bank is having a 3 for the price of 1 or 7 for the price of 2 sale. The cedar products are apparently made by Woodlore who is owned by Allen Edmonds and also makes their shoe trees.
Cedar Shoe Trees
Cedar Hanger 2 Pack
Contoured Cedar Hanger [/quote]

Don't know how this got lost in the shuffle, just ordered seven shoe trees and only paid for two. Didn't need that many, but doesn't hurt to have a ample supply.
$50/7 = $7.15 per shoe tree, great deal, repped.
Edit - Looks like they are back ordered until 2/15/13, great deal for those that don't mind waiting. At $7 a pop, I'll wait.

Just got my shoe trees in today. Big 15lb box and that cedar smells delicious.

1. CEDAR SHOE TREES (508/999 SML) 9 @ $4.49 - In stock.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a different engraving on the little gold piece of the shoe trees? I would like to give these as gifts to family and co workers and have their initials on them. I unscrewed the piece and noticed it was silver on the back side so maybe I could take the little pieces to an engraver? Not really sure how to proceed and would like some suggestions.

Does anyone know if it is possible to get a different engraving on the little gold piece of the shoe trees? I would like to give these as gifts to family and co workers and have their initials on them. I unscrewed the piece and noticed it was silver on the back side so maybe I could take the little pieces to an engraver? Not really sure how to proceed and would like some suggestions.
I'm sure it's possible to engrave them. It might be too costly to justify for the initial cost of the trees though.

$4.49? How? And yea they can, if you initial them I actually wouldn't be surprised if it runs you between $5-10 to get them engraved. Try Things Remembered and see if they'd do it.

$4.49? How? And yea they can, if you initial them I actually wouldn't be surprised if it runs you between $5-10 to get them engraved. Try Things Remembered and see if they'd do it.

I ordered a ton. They also had a $25 off of $125 so all together came out to $4.49 per. Is "Things Remembered" the name of the engraver? Should I use the back side of the Jos.A.Banks one or get new tags to screw on?

Back
Top Bottom