Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Just try not to layer so much man, of course the best plan of action would be to try and shed a few pounds.

Try just going with a long sleeve v neck with a v neck under shirt. Also, make sure the material is breathable and isn't too heavy.

Nice fit Adrian. Deets on the jacket?

Sending in measurements next week for my ToJ0 once I can get someone to measure me :lol:
thanks man. jacket is from 21men. bought it back in my sophomore year when I went through a light hipster phase. Really dug pockets all over, now I hate them :\
oh well, it was $50. :lol:

It actually looks really good, and doesn't seem to have many pockets.

Forgot that 21 had a mens department :lol:

It actually looks really good, and doesn't seem to have many pockets.

Forgot that 21 had a mens department :lol:
I could live without the chest pockets but it's whatever. It'll do what I need it to do until I pony up and buy a big boy leather :D

those lands end pants are really comfy ... mine arrived yesterday and i tried them on and fell asleep in them. thanks for the tip. where is a good affordable (cheap) place to purchase bowties? not feeling paying $22 for each one.

Not to sound like a jerk, but this is a temporary solution. Go to the root cause and work on not being chunky. I'm your height too. Was 220 lbs. dropped to 140 lbs in 18 months. I'm at 155 to 160 lbs now and been for a while.

Clubs are hot. I always just wore a shirt with nothing on top.
I'd like to lose weight,but what am i supposed to do, GO WITHOUT YAMBS FOR 18 MONTHS!!!

(I dont know how to post a gif 
embarassed.gif
) lol
Naw but seriously.
Didn't it look funny just the button up shirt? What you do to lose weight?

Also, what's a solid length for shorts for a guy that's 6'3

Same Height Man, I struggle with this every year. I have copped so many shorts and none are to my liking. I gave up last summer and bought b-ball shorts. This year I am thinking of going with running inspired gear. Lightweight and the ladies appreciate a man that works-out.

Oh, lightweight chinos.

Does anyone know how the Red Wing J.Crew Wabasha boots fit? The website says true to size, but boots always fit me weird so I just want to get a second opinion. Ksteezy - you have a pair, right? Thanks!

Same Height Man, I struggle with this every year. I have copped so many shorts and none are to my liking. I gave up last summer and bought b-ball shorts. This year I am thinking of going with running inspired gear. Lightweight and the ladies appreciate a man that works-out.

Oh, lightweight chinos.

Yeah I've never really been too fond of them either, but wanted to give it one last try.

What chinos would you recommend?

That Blazer is awesome Carlin! Mind if we ask how much it was?

Thanks Serg, it was $350 and I had $25 gift card from a twitter promo they ran.  So $325 shipped and took about 3 weeks

Looking real good Bama! How did you take your measurements.

We've had a rainy past few days here and there was gonna be some sunshine today so I decided to give this a wear before putting it away until next Fall/Winter:

I don't really anyone to snap my pics and I only have my iPhone currently so I may have to invest in a tripod and auto timer app :lol:
this is awesome btw. good job Storm. Really enjoy the houndstooth and larger lapels/tie :pimp:

Does anyone know how the Red Wing J.Crew Wabasha boots fit? The website says true to size, but boots always fit me weird so I just want to get a second opinion. Ksteezy - you have a pair, right? Thanks!

Red Wings Wabashas fit .5 big

x post with high end shoe thread...

Need some quick help fellas... checked on Google already but most of the answers were totally different.

How do MMM side zips fit?

from my experience they are tts or even .5 smaller.

Thanks alot man, I spoke with RFX and he pretty much gave me the same advice. Now that I'm fairly confident I'm going to go ahead and pull the trigger on a sz 11(TTS).
Very exciting. :D

Ahead of the curve with the light washed denim :pimp:

Btw had to get my LE's cargos altered...just for too lose for my liking...

Random dressing better factoid...

Light wash denim never left
It always leave in the winter, maybe out in the west coast it never leaves, but it leaves here. Happy its back. Sand Blast is back too.

Also, what's a solid length for shorts for a guy that's 6'3

Depends on how long you want the shorts. I would go in to a JCrew and try their 11" chino shorts to see how they fall on you. If its still too short, I know American Eagle does chino shorts in a long fit. Can't remember what it's called but a friend of mine who's about 6'1" wears them and they seem to fit him well. They hit him like low-mid kneecap.

Depends on how long you want the shorts. I would go in to a JCrew and try their 11" chino shorts to see how they fall on you. If its still too short, I know American Eagle does chino shorts in a long fit. Can't remember what it's called but a friend of mine who's about 6'1" wears them and they seem to fit him well. They hit him like low-mid kneecap.
ALWAYS TRY TO BUY shorts that are 12"

Especially if your tall bro.

Back
Top Bottom