Dressing Better Vol 2.0

^ Looks good brah.

Don't come here often but wouldn't mind some input on this; thinking about buying these Gucci sunglasses.

Thoughts?

I know this has been mentioned a few times, but who has a pair of Epaulet chinos? I'm leaning towards purchasing a pair of their chinos, but having difficulty deciding which fabric to go with.

If anyone has any feedback on that, as well as sizing, please chime in. For reference, the 484 chinos over at J.Crew fit me well (sz 31 waist).
It's not as slim as the 484. They have a measuring chart in the site that you can refer too. You're a size 31 with the waist let out a bit or 32 with legs tapered a bit with the Epaulet.

Thank you brother.

^ Looks good brah.

Don't come here often but wouldn't mind some input on this; thinking about buying these Gucci sunglasses.

Thoughts?
Is that Silver/Chrome color? 

I think it'd look nice if it's matte finish... otherwise, you're gonna shining bright like a diamond this summer lol

^ Looks good brah.
Thoughts?

URL=http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/383998/]
LL

It's tough to provide input based on the picture of the sunglasses alone. How it looks on you, shape and color, is most important. I love my pair of SUPERs I bought 3 summers ago.

It's tough to provide input based on the picture of the sunglasses alone. How it looks on you, shape and color, is most important. I love my pair of SUPERs I bought 3 summers ago.
The Gucci store is literally on the other side of the country and I don't feel like going all the way over there to try them on. Assuming they're even there.

Think I'll just order them, see how I like them and just return them if I don't.

Have had a really bad experience with Gucci's online service before though. Didn't receive a tracking number or anything and my credit card got charged but I didn't receive a package for over a month.

EU customer service wouldn't reply so I actually had to go through the trouble of mailing the American customer service who then in turn contacted the European customer service for me. To top it off the person from the American service actually mailed me back saying she had contacted the EU division and what they had to say. Package arrived a day later.

Last edited:
Had you posted a bunch of times about wearing a lot of Armani?

If so, those sunglasses might be perfect for you.
Is that supposed to be a derogatory comment or what?

To answer your question, yes it's my brand of choice.

Had you posted a bunch of times about wearing a lot of Armani?

If so, those sunglasses might be perfect for you.
Is that supposed to be a derogatory comment or what?
To answer your question, yes it's my brand of choice.

I'm sorry, it can definitely read like that but I didn't mean it negatively. I'd just noticed you're from Belgium when you'd posted a bunch of times about Armani because its barely, if ever, mentioned in this thread. Those sunglasses are kinda "Euro" to me and just fit into that aesthetic perfectly. Idk, I couldn't really see them being worn with an Oxford & khakis without looking out of place, I think it's mostly the frame color, doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, it can definitely read like that but I didn't mean it negatively. I'd just noticed you're from Belgium when you'd posted a bunch of times about Armani because its barely, if ever, mentioned in this thread. Those sunglasses are kinda "Euro" to me and just fit into that aesthetic perfectly. Idk, I couldn't really see them being worn with an Oxford & khakis without looking out of place, I think it's mostly the frame color, doesn't necessarily mean its a bad thing.
My bad I just interpreted it wrong. You're pretty much spot on btw.

Thanks for the input.

That guy Andrew fit is the style I have to take upon, since I'm in the construction industry. You'd be suprised how many garmets are out there to recreate that look.

Will post pictures later.

They probably buy those medium blue Wranglers and a bunch of Carhartt and Dickie's stuff.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom