Dressing Better Vol 2.0

ehh. sarg looks pretty overweight. no offense. he can eat 500-100 less calories a day without much, if any, negative consequences.

not saying i'm not overweight but no where near where I was. I was 247 and now am between 215-220, depending on the day, I still do need to go down. Cutting calories actually is the primary reason why and how I dropped 27-30 pounds. I take no offense just my biggest frustration is that I've lost it definitely in the waist and the stomach (last I measured I went down 2-3 inches just there) but my chest I can't seem to reduce. That width in my chest makes me look really top heavy and I notice it in a lot of my clothing.

can't spot reduce...meaning you can't choose where you want to lose weight.

consume less calories. look up your basic metabolic rate on google. eat at a caloric deficit of 500 to 1000 calories a day.

Definitely works, been doing it and I am going to continue doing it. Hopefully with exercise now I can get myself to the 200-205lb level.

yes woolite dark bro. i also waited a year mine werent as nearly destressed so i am dissappointed in my was. yours are going to turn out great though.
for my build i think PS are to small but the leg opening on my NS are to wide. i am contemplating taking them to the tailor but im scared. :rolleyes

that's pretty much what I had to do. I have APC Rescue thighs but PS calves :smh: Had to go true to size in the NS and then get them hemmed/tapered alot

What are you going for, are you just dropping weight or are you getting toned? Are you working out or just cutting what you eat?

You can be an out of shape slim guy.

What are you going for, are you just dropping weight or are you getting toned? Are you working out or just cutting what you eat?

You can be an out of shape slim guy.

yup, and IMO that skinny-fat look is far worse than just being big overall

Not really feeling a lot of those looks in the JCrew Fall 2013. A lot of it feels very forced and very styled up. Guess that's the goal though, right? I just can't get with a lot of those looks because they scream "I'm trying very hard to stand out, but still look classic." The tweed suit looks versatile, as well as some of the sweaters and cardigans. But beyond that, not really doing it for me. Flame suit on.

i guess if it quells your guys thoughts, ended up removing the flower lapel and switching the jeans out to navy trousers for my business fraternity meeting later in the day.
here's a close up of the upstairs:

You know he's going to say no to all Camo suggestions. :lol:

If we were to ever do a DB meetup in NYC, most likely I would be the guy in Camo. :lol:

I'm tired of camo too, and Plaid, if I see either one again, I'm going to start throwing paint on you guys like peta.

If we were to ever do a DB meetup in NYC, most likely I would be the guy in Camo. :lol:

I'm tired of camo too, and Plaid, if I see either one again, I'm going to start throwing paint on you guys like peta.

Ok that's how you want it.

I see you :wink:

Tie you to the back of RFX's truck.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ok that's how you want it.

I see you :wink:

Tie you to the back of RFX's truck.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom