Dressing Better Vol 2.0

can't believe how much Clarks desert boots have gone up in recent years, damn you J. Crew & GQ. Amazon has some styles for half the price of Clarks retail store.

^

Were $90 retail back in 09.

Now they're $120?
mean.gif

can't believe how much Clarks desert boots have gone up in recent years, damn you J. Crew & GQ. Amazon has some styles for half the price of Clarks retail store.

appreciate it nacho, but i'm actually pretty comfortable with the current company i'm at and have been learning a lot, but what is your clients linkedin info? A couple old classmates(seniors graduating in dec) are looking for summer internships right now if he's looking for some.

Last edited:
i'm not a regular here but i see no replies....try GAP shirts. i like them!

and to the person asking about wingtip boots....CHECK ALDO

Quote:

thanks UNKNWN and blaz3n.....i will check out APC NS denim this weekend.

also my small contribution....i don't see much talk of GAP in here but F&F is next week.
[table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td][table][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][td]
VHPYZ6MFXVKP
[/td][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]
Is there a link to a printable coupon?

So yeah, the shirt doesn't look too bad tucked in. But still needs improvements, I'm going to give it a shot again another time.
Here was my fit for the night, went to see a local high school do West Side Story and they were damn good. The pants were too long in the inseam, just haven't had time to get them altered yet

Last edited:
hey bros, what's acceptable length for a casual shirt before you tuck it in?

Yeah I'd say if it is above your fly in the front of your pants then its good to leave untucked, otherwise its too long and should be tucked, Primer had a good visual guide: http://www.primermagazine.com/2011/...d-the-front-be-of-an-untucked-button-up-shirt

Also good to see some fellow engineering majors/working engineers up in here, thought I was alone in a thread full of business majors :lol:. I'm 22, but im in biomedical engineering at school now, finish up in April (cannot wait!). Looking pretty promising that I'll be working in DC after school, fingers crossed.

Spring break started yesterday too, headed to ATL for the first time with some of my boys.....any of you guys from there have any good places I should hit up? :nerd:

Dont know if any of u guys mess wit scott disick but theres an article about his daily routine.

Its ignorantly amazing.

Praise the lord.

My Arenas are a purchase that I'm regretting...kinda feel like how the Prada wave was ten years ago. They're sneakers, tired of seeing dudes rock em like they're shoes.

Working toward applying to physical therapy school. Have a bachelors in fine arts, smh

My friend, set your goals and reach them. This goes to all the gents in here too. I truly wish to see you succeed. By success, I don't mean become affluent either. I mean accomplish your goals that you set. A wise friend of mine told me "there is no such thing as a dead end job, just a dead end state of mind". This is a guy who got his bachelor's related to body dynamics, was a trainer at a gym in his early years out of college, and found that he really liked teaching. He is now teaching English in Hong Kong, making about $85k/year at the age of 27. He may be the most brolic teacher that side of the world!

I have come to the conclusion that, aside from a few professions such as law and medicine, almost everything is taught on the job. My H.R. regional director has a bachelor's in Engineering, and she has never worked in the field. The I.T. manager has his degree in Journalism, and also never worked a day in that field.

Today:

Back
Top Bottom