Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Hey_

Hey_

!

New trailer for "The Great Gatsby",

someone has to make a gif of 1:16-1:17.

Julius F. Wrek

I'm excited for this movie but the song from Hov and Ye doesn't fit too well. I'm also thinking the movie will have lots of designers aim at revised menswear.

I can appreciate that.

My opinion is that contemporary artists shouldn't be involved at all,

this should have been scored in its entirety.

Julius F. Wrek

Hey_
I can appreciate that.

My opinion is that contemporary artists shouldn't be involved at all,

this should have been scored in its entirety.

Julius F. Wrek
Yep. But when it comes down to it they have to make sales so they need trendy music. :lol:

I loved the book in high school!

Posted without comment:

Cole Haan 360 Air Max Wingtip

Lunars are one thing but...

Fail

22151_ORIG-clint_eastwood_disgusted_gif.gif

Went thrifting today and came up on a nice J Crew crewneck sweatshirt for $4.99 and some Brooks Brothers Seersucker shorts for $5.99. Both super comfortable and fit perfectly. Was hoping to come up on a nice navy blazer with gold buttons or some wingtips but you can't win 'em all.

EDIT: Nice fit Pinoy732. Still layering weather here in NJ, hopefully not too much longer though.

Last edited:
Oh, btw....mine came in :D

It does feel cheaply made and isn't gripping as much as I would like to, but for $8.47 shipped, it certainly gets the job done. I'm gonna use it to attach to the benches outside my dorm where I normally snap outfit pics at and finally give my girlfriend a break :lol:

I'm doing a road trip from NYC to Toronto in about two weeks. Any sights to see and places to eat along the way or in TO?
The strip club that someone mentioned is in Niagara Falls.  It's called Sundowners. The place is Epic on Friday/Saturday. 

Oh, btw....mine came in :D

It does feel cheaply made and isn't gripping as much as I would like to, but for $8.47 shipped, it certainly gets the job done. I'm gonna use it to attach to the benches outside my dorm where I normally snap outfit pics at and finally give my girlfriend a break :lol:

LOL, damn that's pricey. Mine was $6.50 :lol:

That carrying case is completely useless, btw

Last edited:
Posted without comment:

Cole Haan 360 Air Max Wingtip

Lunars are one thing but...

Fail

22151_ORIG-clint_eastwood_disgusted_gif.gif

These are fake. Just a Concept. But the do look tuurrible.

Went thrifting today and came up on a nice J Crew crewneck sweatshirt for $4.99 and some Brooks Brothers Seersucker shorts for $5.99. Both super comfortable and fit perfectly. Was hoping to come up on a nice navy blazer with gold buttons or some wingtips but you can't win 'em all.

EDIT: Nice fit Pinoy732. Still layering weather here in NJ, hopefully not too much longer though.

Very nice pic ups. Yo will find yourself wearing those shorts a lot!

These are fake. Just a Concept. But the do look tuurrible.
Very nice pic ups. Yo will find yourself wearing those shorts a lot!

Thanks man. Needed a new pair of seersuckers, my other pair are close to dead. Glad the Brooks fit fairly slim too, most of their stuff is fairly boxy although their ESF shirts and Milano chinos are :smokin.

Last edited:
Yo will find yourself wearing those shorts a lot!

I miss my dang seersucker shorts.... I wore it so much the fabric thinned on the backside and finally ripped last year :frown:

Anyone know where I can get a slim fitting one that's not like 5 inches above the knees? I'm 5'10.

I like those Pradas but unless I can cop for around 200 I'll pass. Saw these D&Gs at Nordstrom. Boy they're horrible. Price is $600 :lol:

Dont pay retail. They live on bluefly and are generally marked down during sale seasons which will start next month.

I have a pair love them.
Awesome. I was hoping someone had something good to say.

I definitely wouldn't pay retail. I'll keep an eye out on Bluefly. Thanks!

I like those Pradas but unless I can cop for around 200 I'll pass. Saw these D&Gs at Nordstrom. Boy they're horrible. Price is $600
laugh.gif
Horrible lol. You should see some of Dsquared²'s sneakers. Colorways are straight ridiculous.

I like Margiela's version of GATs and Lanvins for the most part. Never pay retail tho!

I like Margiela's version of GATs and Lanvins for the most part. Never pay retail tho!
I'm a huge sucker for luxury brands and Lanvins have always looked nice to me. Most of them anyway.

Way out of my preferred price range though. My daily beaters are Versace and were only $200 so that's a pretty good deal.

Lavins are like $800 a pair or something ridiculous.

Last edited:
I should also mention that GATs really only look good when they're broken in. Not a fan of how they look brand new

Back
Top Bottom